1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] The Day T-Mac Lost the City of Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 14, 2009.

1. 1individual

1individual Member

You edited your post 10 times.

You spend half your day attacking someone for entertainment purposes. Sad.

2. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

when mcgrady comes back and if he performs well i want your ass congragulating him

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

McGrady is a loser, a quitter, a guy who blames everyone else but himself. A guy who looks for excuses instead of working harder.

Tracy just wants the adoratation of his fans, he wants to be TMac, winning, well that would be nice, but it is better to have people want his autograph.

He is done here in Houston, now move along, nothing to see here.....we are building a team of winners......no room for has beens who quit and blame everyone else.

If he plays well, I will say so, if he sucks, I will say that too.....but I know as long as he is on the team it will not win anything, ever.....so he needs to go....STAT !

I am just trying to educate the ignorant masses about the truth of the lack of character of their man crush.

Step away from the ignorant darkness, come into the light, man up....leave that quitter's brood behind !!!!

DD

4. 1individual

1individual Member

First of all, I'm against players making that much money when people are dying out of starvation and extreme poverty. The economy is collapsing while sport players who are uneducated make more $ a game than someone's entire life working. I don't like T-Mac taking that 22mil. He IS undeserving of that much. But there's a limit to the attacks. We'd kill each other for a game of entertainment.

5. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

and if he doesn't come back, or plays like crap? do all of us who have been saying so for the past two years get to do the same? do we get to tell you "i told you so"? is that what this board is about? :rolleyes:

its funny how immature the people who support tracy have been lately. lots of name calling, insults, and posts like this one.

6. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

it comes with the territory. for every one bad thing you say about tracy here, no matter how obvious or how many papers it has been reported in, you need to allocate about 30 minutes for dealing with the backlash.

7. 1individual

1individual Member

That's not nice, accusing someone to be gay. Not classy.

8. DaDakota

Not gay, just stupid.

DD

9. TranMcGrady

TranMcGrady Member

Speaking of name calling, how many nicknames have the Tracy haters given him? T-Wack, T-Lazy, Stacy McGrady, Tracy McLazy, Diva
    I am pretty sure most of the name calling has been from anti-McGrady fans.

10. DaDakota

Knee Mac
    Me Mac
    T-Slack
    Knee back

I may be forgetting some more....aren't they funny?

Great job in creativity.......

DD

11. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

bullsh!t.....i am not going to go through the names you guys created for t-mac, i am sure you know, but yes you can tell me I told you so, i dont care, but i can also tell you that t-mac had this injury well before the start of this season, people just assumed that he was 100% because he stepped onto the court, which is fair, but i would think after playing 30 something games you could clearly see that wasnt t-mac out there. I think for him to make it this far after having that kind of surgery knowing what he had to do to get back to playing on the court, he should earn at least the chance to prove himself again.

12. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

being insulting to a lazy overpaid athlete that is holding your team back is one thing. not the most mature thing, but at least he deserves it.

i'm talking about posters here insulting other posters because they say something bad about tracy, even if its valid and true. to me, that's really lame.

13. Joe Gent

Joe Gent Member

BTW T-mac gots nowhere to go, all teams see him as a liability, not an asset. And Im sure any team who might consider him......probably wont even be a playoff team.

14. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

LMFAO. Where have you been the past year and a half? You act like the anti-Tmac crew have been so classy. They pretty much wrote the book on immaturity. But since its against T-Mac, I guess name calling and insults are fine and dandy right?

15. 1individual

1individual Member

Could you explain to me how he's holding up the team? Isn't it the other way around. If you were an NBA player, contract year, what would you do but showcase yourself. So whose holding who? Trade him. And announce that hes for sale. Simple.

16. DaDakota

Exactly, whether he plays or not, all he is....is an expiring contract....PERIOD !

DD

17. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

or whats lame is comming up with a conpsiracy over and over again that mcgrady was plotting to get himself away from being traded..LAME

18. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

over the past two years he will have counted $44 million dollars against the salary cap, and will have done just about nothing besides create drama for the organization.

every team in the NBA knows he is available. nobody wants him. yes, he (and his ridiculous contract) are THAT undesirable.

19. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

is everything about mcgrady based off of last season when he was INJURED. mcgrady has looked better in the 5 min vids we have seen of him than at any point of last season, and he still isnt ready yet. I think he will be better if he doesnt have knee pain wouldnt you?

20. DaDakota

Even more lame is ignoring the truth and calling it a conspiracy...

Talk about LAMENESS.

Oh wait...wait....even MORE LAME.....

Is a guy who is on the Houston ROCKETS bulletin boards and admits he is just a Tmac fan.....

Right...RIGHT?

THAT....is REALLY .....lame.

DD