1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Terrence Williams reads you, but that doesn't mean you're right

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 21, 2011.

1. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

Damn man, you just solved everything for him in two easy steps. You better hope McHale doesn't read these boards....otherwise you're going to be in the middle of a battle between your day job and the Rockets, over your services.

2 people like this.
  2. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Yeah, I'm sure.

TWill and McHale ---- the frick and frack of personalities.

3. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

Good to hear a player reads the posts,Thanks T Will.
    Never been critical of his play to date, due to ... Well we haven't really seen him play. Adelamn kept the guy on the bench. Hopefully he can get some playing time, and bring something new to the table. The guy has talent, no doubt!, Let's hope he proves the guys wanting to get rid of him wrong. I'm sure all players don't mind a little fuel to ignite their fire, and hopefully T Will you take the negative comments on here a that fuel.
    TWill if you reading this, Good luck bro, and thanks for being a follower of us fans. Hit me up on twitter, i follow you.
    freddyg956.

4. jopatmc

I'd like to see a TWill/Dwight Howard pick and roll.

5. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

Lol....always got the tough bro instead of the excited bro....

Is there like a 'badass' label Clutch can give these guys that way we know before we even read their "completely missing the point to prove how right/tough they are" post?

6. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

You really need to let go of the Dwight Howard thing. Unless you mean we should trade TWill to Orlando.

7. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Twill is a consistent jumpshot away from dwade

8. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Isn't that a bit pushing it?

9. jopatmc

Not letting go of the Dwight Howard thing until he is traded.

10. Trackball

Trackball Member

I still stand by what I said about him and Hasheem Thabeet in another thread.

This is their last chance to prove that they are not busts. They must produce on the court, or else.

Remember, Tracy McGrady was thought to be a bust his first two years, too...of course, how he became such a self-entitled lazy ass LATER is another story entirely. See: the Toronto Game.

Please prove us wrong, Terrence. Please. For your own sake.

11. BowlingBaller

BowlingBaller Member

It's one thing for someone to come on this forum and critique a player. It's another thing for someone to root against a player in a Rockets uniform (there are other sites for that). Even though some posts seem negative, I'd say the majorty of clutchfans wish the best for T-Will. Besides, like he said, we just know how to use keyboards... he knows how to play basketball.

12. Htown's2kFinest

Just power dunk in over 7fters like on 2k and you'll be fine Twill. A supporter since draft day.

13. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Terrence Williams is quickly gaining favor here on Clutchfans. It's about time.

14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Terence needs to realize that he has put himself in the situation to be criticized through his tweets, and self promoted documentaries.

As far as basketball goes, just like an actor gets criticized for something no critics have the talent to do themselves, such are professional athletes subject to the same criticism.

Its probably not healthy for Rockets players to get on here every day and pay too much attention to what fans think of you. Listen to your coach, front office, and teamates first.

However, its great to see clutchfans getting recognized and getting player access like that. I would love to see what Morey thinks of the site and get more GM access as well as the players. Keep it coming Clutch.

1 person likes this.
  15. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

No. It isn't.

16. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Stay real T-Will. Keep your true friends close and don't listen to the jibberish on here.

Most people here can't even remember the last time they competed! ;)

17. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

I just wish for once we could get a near consensus on the FACT that Adelman does and never had any interest in developing him. I wasn't behind the scenes and maybe he did some things that rubbed Adelman the wrong way...but as a coach, you get paid to deal with that....wasn't Adelman the king of personality mesh??

Regardless, you don't get a guy who has put up the numbers (at times, you could argue, consistently) and just plop him down there on the bench when you have a team as impossibly untalented as a whole as ours. Read untalented, not bad. I am and will always be impressed by how they play together and make each other better....but there isn't a better basketball player or guy with superstar ability on the floor other than T-Will (this admittedly does feel a little weird now, knowing he could possibly read).

T-Will Disclaimer: I've been singing your praises since day one, so I'm not just going the celeb boner route above like half the other fans now on the T-Will bandwagon just because they like the idea of being read saying nice things about someone....

....so in summation, you've always seemed cool but we don't have to hang out or be Facebook friends or anything....

18. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Texans message boards have a good thing going with Mario Williams and belittling him, so maybe we can have the same positive impact...

Squid, how you gonna dunk over fools when you got that giant pink tutu on?!?!

19. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

T-Will is unstoppable on 2k... I destroy every team with him.

Just pass the rock to him and drive to the rack!

20. jopatmc

TWill wasn't the problem. The problem was Adelman's resistance to Morey's revolving door transactions that kept changing his roster and upsetting the chemistry of his offense, which took two season for players to comprehend and run efficiently.