1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Rockets will seek Dwight Howard trade... again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 15, 2012.

1. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

I still say the offer involves Dwight, JRich, and Duhon coming back. So, you can kinda piece together everything from that. The Lowry trade was designed to get a high end lottery pick to Orlando. I am going to assume the Dallas pick will also be included in the trade since it has the possibility of becoming a lottery pick. Then probably one more first round pick plus about 3 of our young players (Parsons, Patterson, Morris, Motie, Royce, Lamb, Jones) and Martin's expiring.

Don't be surprised if there is trade talk around Martin and Scola similar to the Lowry trade. The more cap space Orlando gets, the better the trade is. If they can get 3 future picks and 3 young talents and get rid of Duhon and JRich's boat anchor contracts along with Dwight, then there is a lot of things they can do with that cap space.

2. bad_jason

bad_jason Member

For the love of Christ, NO Dwight Howard!

I desperately want to believe this Dwight Howard trade scenario is just a ridiculous conspiracy theory, but after today's Lowry mind phuk... there HAS to be something else going on!

Let's rebuild this thing! It's a good time to do it too, right? While all of the "super teams" get old and go broke, we're quietly putting together a real mother *****ing dynasty.

I have a hard-on, sort of speak, for what OKC has done over the last several years. I bet it was second to none for those Thunder fans watching that team come together over tje course of a strong rebuild. To me it's far more rewarding to win with a team built from the ground up than win with a team you bought and shoe horned together. The Celtics, Lakers and Heat's last round of titles don't impress me.

Regardless, if Orlando could never win with Dwight, what makes you think a gutted Rockets team will be able to? And if you don't sign him at the end of the season, you're setting the rebuilding process back years longer.

The Rockets will win a championship with a team built from the ground up before they win one with Dwight *****ing Howard.

3. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

I dont care id i get neg rep.

SO MUCH WIN!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

fixed :grin:

5. bmd

bmd Member

I love going back and reading posts of everybody who was wrong. :grin:

6. LosPollosHermanos