1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 18, 2014.

1. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

If Dwight is PO'd about this(not saying he is, but if it turns out to be the case), one would hope he'd fire Fegan and sign with a new agent. It's not like it'll make a difference in his next contract negotiation. He's gonna get paid by someone barring injury. But you don't want to be represented by a guy who has his own agenda that could wind up screwing over your team.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Can't wait for Clutch's next article: Christina Perri honored agreement with agent in letting Parsons in.

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/sVCq3QLiik/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

3. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

That is exactly what I said.

Morey da bestest. Fegan da meany head.

All hail Morey.

4. sabesque

sabesque Member

Does that mean that we unofficially agreed NOT to trade him (no basketballaholic)?

Hypothetically if we traded him at last year's deadline it would be up to his new team could have picked up the option, right?

So by agreeing to let him become RFA to get dwight were we essentially also agreeing not to trade him?

5. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Goodbug. Go to a laker fansite and let the grown ups talk.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

If I were Dwight I'd be pissed. He only hurts himself to get to the team he wanted to go to in the first place. Agent cutting side deals for other clients while negotiating for Dwight? Wow.

7. haydenfisher342

1. ) how / why did houston agree to these terms?
    2.) if dwight wanted in houston, why agree to anything with fegan?
    3.) why and how did a agent get so much power
    4.) if houston "agreed" to some kind of terms with fegan, what if houston backed out?
    5.) how could houston possibly lose draft picks?

forgive with all the questions, but this is what was going through my mind reading the article. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to answer.

8. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

Wow parsons previous girlfriend was 1000x hotter than the new one I gotta say.

9. arno_ed

Looks are not the most important thing in a woman. That being said i have no idea about the personalities of these woman.

10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I think morey thought he could get Parsons on a lowry type deal. I think he just screwed up.

11. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

How old is that picture? Chandler's dad is wearing a Rockets shirt.

12. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

I never said she was a better person. All I was commenting on was the looks.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Bad picture, at least of her face..and i'm sure she'd look "hotter" if she had a more popular style.

Recent....that's probably why they put him in the back lol.

14. arno_ed

That is true:)
    I have no idea how his previous girl looked.

15. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

not surprised by this, people forget Fegan was the one that Dream hired before his sign and trade to Toronto

*Disclaimer: Hakeem never played for Toronto

16. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

She's hot. Parsons wants to appeal to the Disney crowd.

17. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

So the NBA not going to investigate this then since it's out there? Hope all parties involved get fined: Morey, Fegan, Parsons, Cuban & Dwight (if he knew)!

18. sabesque

sabesque Member

I think there is a lot of appeal for a player like dwight (and also chandler) to be a part of relativity, and their movie side of the business. Both of them seem to seek out opportunities in the entertainment industry.

19. today

today Contributing Member

Clutch must know that posting this won't have any negative effect on the Rox. I can't imagine him posting info that would potentially get us in trouble.

20. Classic

Classic Member

Yeah but she looks like she can cook, do laundry and knows her way around a garden.