1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Podcast: On the Game 1 loss and Houston’s dwindling bench

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 15, 2018.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

KD had to play with Westbrook
    guess what ? So did Harden
    Same results, they both left.

can't elevate other players if you are playing with Westbrook.

However KD leaving for Golden State gives him a different role. yes Harden's role is much harder.

It's easier to stop the other players on Golden State. Look what Boston did last night, LeBron got his but everyone else got shut down.

2. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

So you admit Hardens job is harder. Wouldn’t you agree that given the fact that his job is harder, yet he’s just as dominant, gives him the edge as the offensive player?

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Harden has to be good all the time, but in the playoffs, especially with what's on the line, it's even after one game for my take.

But none of this matters, because I don't want Harden to tire out, and want Chris Paul to be more of a play maker.
    The newer fans and the media love making it a player vs player thing cause it's more interesting and sells more shoes.

It's a chess match on usage and efficiency by the coaches.

We lost, D'Antoni needs to adjust.

4. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I agree with everything here. I simply responded to what I though was a lazy take, then got called out on a podcast for it so felt I needed to defend myself.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That's your seconds of fame.

6. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Do I get a blue check mark now?

daywalker02 likes this.
  7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Just re-listened to this, since MK warned that he's going to pull a "I told you so" lecture to listeners for the Game 2 podcast.

but, I'm posting to try to see if we can get @Clutch to tell us which player in the lockerroom asked the Scott Foster question. I didn't catch you mentioning that in my first listen. Would be really fun to know. Ariza?