1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Podcast: Is Goran Dragic to Houston suddenly possible?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 16, 2015.

1. thevirus

thevirus Member

What about George Hill?
    Can we get him?

2. HeyDude

HeyDude Contributing Member

He has 2 more years at 8 mil each. I think J. Jack is a better option. He would be a fine consolation prize considering the situation.

3. finsraider

finsraider Member

I wonder how dramatically our offer has changed. Maybe it started out as something like the NOP 1st, Papanikolaou, TJones, and the rights to Llull. Today, it's probably more like 2 2nds, Papanikolaou, and Llull.

It does kind of make you wonder if this is one big con coordinated by Dragic and Houston.

4. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

It's about the money, he wants max this summer. I think the Heat and Lakers are willing to give him MAX.

5. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

My delusional spidey senses are telling me Dragic is posturing so his new team, the Rockets, can get him for cheap.

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I was thinking that earlier. But it kinda seems delusional of us to think that way right now, lol.

7. hakeemthagreat

Even if we end up with him by process of elimination, is it worth it? The guy doesn't have us on his wish list of teams. So how do we know his heart will be in it the other half of the season? Why bring in a player who isn't fully commited to being here?

8. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Contract Year.