1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Podcast: Former Rockets coach Bill Fitch talks with ClutchFans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Brutaldiego88

Brutaldiego88 Member

Really appreciate this clutch.

2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

3. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

wow brings back a lot of memories. man i feel hella old though. thanks clutch

4. Title99

Title99 Contributing Member

Awesome interview. Very cool Clutch.

When he was talking about that 1986 series with the Lakers he seemed to suggest that there was a game after the Sampson last second shot game. Maybe I misunderstood him. I was wondering if maybe Bill Fitch was "misremembering". :)

5. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Clutch you are the man. Thanks you for sharing this wonderful and great experience with us.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Amazing, Clutch. You've reached the broadcasting big time, nailing a great interview with Rockets and NBA coaching legend Bill Fitch. Wow!

7. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Great questions Clutch. Liked how Fitch says it doesn't matter whether you contribute for a team on or off the bench. Love the podcasts!

8. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

hey just in case any of yall missed it, there was an interview done by bill simmons awhile back. i'm sure this may have been posted before, but just in case some of you missed it, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygj7GZ1pBqI

he talked about a lot of the behind the scenes stories that i really enjoyed. the interview covers his whole career, not just with the ROX.