1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Observations from the Rockets 3-0 homestand

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Yeah its ridiculous. Lebron’s +/- has been terrible lately. No way he can be the MVP.

You’d think harden going super clutch vs the warriors on ABC wouldve been his MVP moment but oh well lol. I let the mvp thing go months ago.

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Yeah nobody even talks nba MVP now lmao

roslolian likes this.
  3. OTMax

OTMax Member

Great stuff! I respectfully disagree on finding minutes for Green though. Ariza and Harden can average a little less and Ryno as well. Split those extra minutes between Green and Luc / PJ and we’re good.

vlaurelio, Htownballer38 and da_juice like this.
  4. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Thanks for that.

It's only a matter of time before EGo breaks out of his slump... Anderson on the other hand I can't see finding a groove, he always just seems pretty much gun shy to this point. It's frustrating to watch.

I'm just glad the team can shut all the bashers (clutchfans and media alike) by simply WINNING. Everyone was arms in air about Harden, and the Paul, and then anyone that wore Rockets red and stepped on the court. Really guys, when a team is not 100% it's been proven with multiple other teams, you just don't have the same outcomes.

I hope we keep our health and winning ways going late into April and beyond.

don grahamleone likes this.
  5. marky :)

marky :) Member

GOAT comment.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  6. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Clutch likes this.
  7. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

Just wait, Cavs are going to go on a run of like 12-2 or something later in the season and it will be "all on the back of LeBron who by the way just joined the 30K pts club and congratulated himself ahead of time" he is the MVP because his team is worse.

2016: MVP is all about team wins - Curry over Harden
    2017: MVP is all about individual accolades - Russ over Harden
    2018: MVP is all about whatever the person opposite Harden is doing because he has CP3 for help.

8. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

Damn. A post by you I liked. Time to go play that lotto.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have over 5000 likes
    This means that the truth was observed 5000 times

10. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

Well if this was baseball, you would be cut brotha. Batting .096 54k post 5k likes. Member for 19 years.

Keep that Brad Ausmus average going!!!

htownrox1, BigMaloe and hakeem94 like this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

even if this was basketball he would be cut, scoring only 0.1 ppp

htownrox1 likes this.
  12. GimmeDaRock

GimmeDaRock Contributing Member

Preach it...

tinman likes this.
  13. roslolian

roslolian Member

Uh oh, be careful about criticizing Ryan anderson Clutch, the Anderson Fan Brigade might be all over you after this.

Remember every time you post about Ryan Anderson you should be posotive and mention how much space he creates for everyone else :rolleyes:

vlaurelio likes this.
  14. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Probably he wanted to talk to Green about the fine or idk if he had to pay anything because of the suspension. I think he just didn’t get payed.
    Maybe all the team will help out or Tilman will pay it.
    I’m hoping that after the all star break Erick starts shooting better and Ryan gets his confident back. He should go to a therapist or get a lucky charm just so Ryan doesn’t doubt himself.
    His low confidence could be because of a couple things. He might not be happy with his role, he didn’t like being portrait as a trading chip for Melo, doesn’t like that people don’t value him or he is just doubting himself or who know. ;) maybe is marriage and it’s just draining his energy for the game. Maybe that’s it.

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We’re not members for 19 years
    We’re members for infinity

don grahamleone likes this.
  16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think Green should get some minutes. His prolific 3 point shooting is worth keeping him in the rotation. No reason you can't go 10 deep in the regular season.

Most impressive is that we are beating very good teams with Anderson and Gordon shooting from garbage from the outside.

Pen15clubber and Htownballer38 like this.
  17. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I think dude was being sarcastic Tinman. Lol

18. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Coach MVD needs to understand we have to keep Paul, Harden and other wing players fresh for the playoffs run. Harden, Paul and Moute has dealt with injuries already. Gordon good get hurt as well. So it would be best to give Green at least 10-15 minutes a game. I believe he has earned that much.

Great observation Clutch. You'r always on top of your game.

slothy420 and htownrox1 like this.
  19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

So true about the media's need for an MVP moment. That Kawhi clip played like crazy last year. I think Harden's moment will have to come later in the season though. There are no MVP moments in January.

20. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

"Endangered species are our friends." -Yao

I absolutely love Yao Ming. His involvement in the environmental community makes me love him even more on a different level than he did as a player. What a man. To quote Howard Cosell, "He's a credit to his race. The human race."

Dude might end up being the most influential human of our time if he realizes his ability to inspire.

jch1911 and Smacktle like this.