1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] No hesitation: In one play, Troy Daniels answers the call and Jeremy Lin finds redempti

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 26, 2014.

1. hugo2000

hugo2000 Member

Lin could have lobbed to Howard and we got the two point. But it would be harder to defend a two point lead than a three.

Btw, Daniels' three was clutch. But I wasn't comfortable seeing him in the final defensive line up. Yes, he got the rebound later, but should not McHale sub in a better defender with added length and quicker feet? Pop would surely do that.

2. Phillycheese

Phillycheese Member

Funny, if Lin had stolen the ball, driven into the lane and scored the basket and people would complain about he can make the hard shots and miss the easy bunnies. Geesh how many bunnies did Howard, Asik, Parsons miss that game? The microfocus is incredible. The Rockets won, Daniels is the hero so just leave it at that.

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

True, no one would be complaining if Lin would have made a good play, instead of a bad one.

4. williamjyl

williamjyl Member

Good article, thanks.

5. archinkent

archinkent Member

Didn't he make a good play at the end? I still see you complaining.

6. deshen

deshen Member

Was it harden who lost the ball before that play? I thought it was Lin. well, I might be wrong on that. Good article.

7. SHARKLIN-SOUP

SHARKLIN-SOUP Member

Lin made the right play...a team play which resulted in the game winner

8. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Where do you see me complaining?

9. zdrav

zdrav Member

Lin lost the ball on the prior possession. Harden lost it on the next one, and Lin recovered it.