1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Locker room interviews: Harden, Lin, Delfino after Rockets beat Lakers on 1/8/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 8, 2013.

1. RedRespect

RedRespect Contributing Member

Thanks Clutch! Great interviews.

2. bongman

bongman Member

I love Delfino's response about the playoffs. It's too early to be thinking about it and we just need to concentrate on getting better.

I totally agree with him. One game at a time.

3. Nook

Nook Member

From what I have seen and heard Harden is usually a shy guy that does not openly trust people that he does not know well. Even Morey and Durant have pointed that out before. I suspect that Harden wanted no part of creating controversy and just wants to play basketball.

4. conquistador#11

are we just going to ignore what an awesome jacket the beard was wearing?

5. loox

loox Member

Thanks, Clutch! Nice to hear that they have respect for each other and the coaches.

6. VanityHalfBlack

I hope these guys retire a Rocket/ what a great squad we have here in Houston!!!

7. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

Delfino needs to stay here. He's still got good years left!

8. bongman

bongman Member

totally agree. His effectiveness does not rely on athleticism which normally regresses as you age.

9. rlivz

rlivz Contributing Member

I was hoping to see the camera pan down to check that thing out... if there was a stylized H like their warm-ups have it would be the greatest jacket ever.

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

And thanks for adding this Kobe interview. While I have my own personal feelings about what Kobe has done in the past off the court, and as an opponent I can easily dislike parts of his game, Kobe has always impressed me in his knowledge of the game and how he often gives credit to opposing teams and players. He also tends to answer some questions honestly (eg the question about Nash and him was not your "canned" athlete answers).

You knew it was eating him up seeing Harden go off on the Lakers, and while Kobe still has amazing skills they obviously don't come as easily as in the past.

11. Mariachi ROCKET

You Da Man CLutch!!!

12. Grigori

Grigori Member

That's just his diplomatic way of saying:

"When a lot of coaches f*** up royally, they just keep f*** up royally until they get fired, but our advanced robotic coaches only f*** up royally for 20 games, then the neuro-network programming recognizes the obvious error pattern and adjusts until they can find new ways to f*** up royally again to squander another 20 games."

1 person likes this.
  13. BlueJazz

BlueJazz Member

I only hated McHale when he benched Lin in the 4th quarter, and when he played Cole Aldridge over Greg Smith.

Now he doesn't bench Lin anymore, and he doesn't play Aldridge anymore, so me and McHale are cool :)

14. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

ALDRICH!

15. CheukLau

CheukLau Member

it depends on what the team needs. aldrich plays a little better defense than smith does.

16. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

Aldrich?!?!

BAH!

17. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

i dont like these interviews... players look unlike themselves - so serious uncharming and blunt... like speaking at point of a gun....:grin:

18. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

hahah:grin:thnx a great perspective!

19. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

So boring, but solid interviews. Like someone said earlier, we need D-Mo's trash talk.

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

does anyone else have trouble with sound on youtube videos lately?