1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Jordan Hill shows his potential (w/ video)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 7, 2010.

1. W-Mac

W-Mac Contributing Member

The dude is 22 and sat on NY's bench for half a season! Give the guy a chance, what he did the other night in his 1st meaningful minutes of the season was pretty impressive

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I'm liking what Jeffries and Hill bring. Maybe it's just that it has seemed like forever since we've had a couple of athletic guys.

Play the hell out of these guys...all the way to the lotto.

3. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

oh man, you just said jeffries is athletic.

hahaha

4. Strawman

Strawman Member

Hill + 12-14th pick for Brandon Wright?

5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

I wish we could revisit some of the posts from the time when Landry was a rookie. The guy just wasn't ready to play, sort of like Hill. Now that Landry has had a career season he's revered on this board as if he's a super star. Hill needs time and instruction to develop. Give the kid a chance believe it or not with time he could be every bit as valuable as Landry was.

1 person likes this.
  6. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

No Way! Brandan Wright is passive and judging from his body language at times, I don't think he loves basketball.

7. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

Nice thinking and line-up for the Rockets ... would be awesome!

8. W-Mac

You nailed it!

9. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

He sure seemed to cut to the basket well. I also liked he didn't hesitate on that top of the key jumper. He has the shot, or he wouldn't have shot it so quickly. That will be key when teams start to hedge against him rolling to the basket. It's amazing how one inch seems to make all the difference. A guy at 6 foot 9 is too short but a 6 foot 10 guy is perfect.

10. W-Mac

He looked lost at times, but that's to be expected since 1) he's a rookie and 2) he's having to learn a new offense. We need to play him these last 20 games to see what he can do, and what moves we need to make going forward. However, with some work this offseason I think he'll be a valuable piece

11. LifeisButaDream

It wouldn't surprise me if hill is one those guys like lowry to draw alot of fouls. :grin: