1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Jeremy Lin, Greg Smith, Francisco Garcia after Rockets 111-103 win over Magic

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Nook

Nook Member

:rolleyes:

2. Nook

Nook Member

You mean like he did in the Clippers game?

3. Karolik

Karolik Member

McFail kept Lin in there so he could continue to turn the ball over to Chris Paul. He only keeps Lin in when Lin is playing bad :mad:

4. Nook

Nook Member

McHale sat out all the starters.......

5. Nook

Nook Member

How is he supposed to answer? Create artificial tension? He handled the question the best way possible.

6. conquistador#11

since mchale keeps reiterating it, it can be said again...when you have ball movement and players cutting to the basket, you can play asik and smith. Smith seems to be learning from mistakes though the fouling reputation him follows him. He's like our own manimal on fluoxetine and a better post game.

almost forgot to go garm mode in this thread...

Hey Ron Jeremy, Dufus, Y you not dressed appropriately? It's 1000 degrees outside, brahhhh. Go back to NY. Pssh wearing a jacket in april! :SMH:

7. YYYY1313

YYYY1313 Member

I don't think he wants to add any drama between J Lin and Harden. If you noticed he was all smiles when the question was asked to him. So he didn't mind the question, he just answered it in a democratic way I felt.

One thing I noticed was the following question, the one if Harden would have played if this was on the play off. His whole body language read, I am not touching this.

In the end I don't think any of his responses were outside of the ordinary. The one thing I did take is when they talked about either J Lin or Asik, he was all smiles, I think that's more telling then what his response was about Lin.