1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Jeremy Lin after Rockets 101-89 win over Celtics

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 14, 2012.

1. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

I know you were joking but Lowry left because McHale kept benching him as well, so I doubt he wants to be back here...

2. Lihao

Lihao Member

immediately i think of Rajon Rondo :grin:

3. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Also, McHale's daughter had been sick all season and he is still coping with her untimely and painful passing. You really think a man who lost his little girl is callous enough to carry an agenda against Lin? We have this little saying in American Football primetime that goes "Come on, man!".

4. M4-Nightvision

Jeremy Lin is a Christian a nice guy. I think he's to nice and unselfish sometimes. This is a dog eat dog world Jeremy, you gotta say something sometimes.

5. Sen89

Sen89 Member

He's saying that Lin sucks, do you understand this fact?

6. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Rafer lol

7. M4-Nightvision

Imagine the Celtics make rondo give up the ball and stand in the corner shooting spot up 3's ..

rondo would go nuts lol

8. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

I'm pretty sure TheChosen01 is really a troll pretending to be a LoF. I've seen a few of his posts and they are just way too absurd to be a real fan as they seem to be purposely antagonistic to rile things up.

9. xclearscreen

xclearscreen Rookie

if McHale did have an agenda, then you're obviously saying that McHale would stop his agenda because of the untimely and painful passing of his daughter.. doesn't make any sense

10. instar

instar Member

sigh..

hmm.. rondo? and i'm NOT saying lin=rondo. collison? actually he recently lost his job.

yes u can argue he's legit starting point guard in league but that doesn't mean he's not belong in the nba.

11. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

And Rondo is a beast on every aspect of the court besides his shooting touch.

NBA PGs don't get away with not being able to hit open shots unless they are players like Rondo.

12. xclearscreen

xclearscreen Rookie

this would be true in a parallel universe

13. M4-Nightvision

Mchale has no agenda to hinder Lin game but his coaching style is different. But I think we all know Mchale was upset that Dragic is gone and that management wasn't to highly of lin , only les alexander want lin.

14. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Collison is a 36% career 3 point shooter.

Rondo compensates by doing literally everything else on the court beside shooting.

I never said Lin doesn't belong in the NBA, I'm saying the excuse that "he isn't a spot up" shooter is stupid.

He doesn't dominate in any aspect of the game in particular, so he needs to work on making open shots at the very least.

15. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Lowry for Lin would be amazing.

16. cbk41

cbk41 Member

She had been sick with lupus all season. It was only when she became critical and on the brink of death did he take his leave of absence. He has no agenda because 1) It's delusional to think so and people need something to rationalize Lin's box score 2) Because he's had a sick daughter and having family health issues tend to be sobering and makes you pay attention to what's important 3) Lin playing well only helps the team

17. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Aww, I felt bad for Lin when they showed him on the bench playing with his fingers lol
    If you turn up the volume, you can actually hear Lin's confidence breaking as he sits there and wonders "Damn, I play good defense and make good passes, what else should I do to get playing time?"
    Yeah, he also doesn't sound as happy in this interview about the win as the previous ones. At some point, Im sure it's bound to get to him.

If he gets going...McHale will have him going to the bench, AGAIN. :(

"Jeremy'll be fine, we just thought Toney would be a better matchup for Rondo."

18. munco

munco Member

Jameer Nelson, Chris Paul and Monta Ellis are also shooting badly from three point land this year. And yeah Rondo is abysmal from 3.

19. instar

instar Member

didn't you just say if lin can't make open 3 he doesn't belong in the nba?
    you can't recall your own memory?

and yes collison is a good shooter but this year he sucks.
    and yes rondo is a beast. like i said lin is not rondo.

20. Lihao

Lihao Member

nope. it would be a disaster , why would you want Lowry back when McHale who cant get along with him is still the one incharge?