1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Jeremy Lin after Rockets 101-89 win over Celtics

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 14, 2012.

1. ninamu

ninamu Member

Played well? Rox got luck tonight.

2. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I'm willing to give the coaches and players more than 22 games to figure everything out. And I don't understand how you can say that a player that is averaging almost 33 minutes per game is wasting away on the bench. Only two other players on the Rockets play more minutes than Jeremy Lin, he is getting plenty of minutes to develop.

3. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

u know what it is. just get Lin out of Houston and as nono says, we stop the farce. yeah, if Lin not got enough for Rockets, trade him up for chocolates or whatever, just don't bench him. hell, send him to the wizards or to the bobcats, I will watch him play there. Not this press release of getting Lin the ball, left side/right side with harden BS and not play him for a full quarter. I wasted my league pass subscription by not saying any Lin play. smh!

1 person likes this.
  4. TheChosen01

TheChosen01 Member

The coaching staff is trying to blackball Lin out of this league and it's so obvious. They purposely bench him in end of games, purposely lower his minutes, turning him into a spot-up shooter despite that being his biggest weakness, and none of them ever say nice things about him.

Mchale said the only guy that can beat players off the dribble is Harden, didn't even mention Lin when he clearly can.

Mchale is just a dumb coach and this is why Lowry wanted nothing to do with that *******.

5. loox

loox Member

Based on the last several games and Lin's postgame talk, which, strangely, does not sound very dejected, I suspect that Houston are probably going to ship Lin and PPatson to Lakers for Gasol very soon.

6. Jenopogi

*not GOOD enough

7. Jenopogi

Lin is just talking nice. Blackballing Sampson Shet.

8. manning

manning Member

yeah...3 minutes before end of the game,td FIANALLY gets his shots:rolleyes:

9. rokit

rokit Member

same old thing....he planned on getting lin back in, but toney played so well they decided to keep lin on the bench.

10. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How crazy do you have to believe that the coaching staff is PURPOSEFULLY trying to blackball Lin? Don't you think they have an interest in having him do well? Question their competence, but good god there's no grand conspiracy here. Lin must be more aggressive. The coaching staff needs to put him in better positions. A few benchings aren't the end of the world.

11. clos4life

clos4life Member

Bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out! Don't wait for Lin to go, just go right now.

12. TheChosen01

TheChosen01 Member

No, I don't think they want him to do well. These assholes want him to fall flat on his face and it's pretty apparent with the way they treat him. If they wanted him to succeed, they would give him playing time, not bench him every 4th quarter or give him less than 20 minutes.

13. Bill Bradley

Bill Bradley Member

Grow up.

14. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Can someone please tell me what was said in the interview? It's so noisy in the background (not my background, the locker room's background) I can't hear a thing. Thanks.

15. SK34

SK34 Member

Do you really think Lin is going to play well with KOBE? He is not gonna touch the ball just like he "is not" touching the ball with Harden.

16. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He said reasonable things like "it's not about me", seemed happy about the win etc. He was being smart, measured, and sane, unlike his legion of fans here.

17. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Thanks. But I'm a Lin fan too...lol...

18. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Jeremy Lin knows what's important for the team.

His fans (most of them here anyways) don't.

If there was anyway we could keep Jeremy Lin and throw out all the Lin only fans here I'll be so happy.

19. Jenopogi

yeah, I will be careful true rocket fan.

20. instar

instar Member

sometimes i want to see him just go off in front of the media. just for fun. "yeah! i did practiced jump shot all morning! you're starting to piss me off!"

that would be fun.