1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Interviews/Clips from Day 4 of Training Camp

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 1, 2013.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You got me.
    I really hope D-Mo proves me wrong.

2. afk

afk Member

Thanks again, Clutch! Keep up the good work. :)

3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

They are teaching him,because he has potential as a post player. A 7 foot tall guy,should be playing in the post.

4. Skyhoop

Skyhoop Member

A problem last year what that he didn't have the bulk to hold his own in the post. Asik is a mountain of a man at 7ft, while guys like Bargnani and DMo last year aren't and can easily be pushed around. Not all 7fters are equal. A thin guy who is 7ft just means that his center of gravity is higher and easier to push around.

5. pacmania

pacmania Member

Just a thought. Shouldn't Dream be our coach and Mchale the assistant? In terms of contributing to the organization as a player, Dream should be rewarded.

6. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

As much as I love Hakeem, a great player does not necessarily equate to a great coach.

7. Normalus

Normalus Member

Any vids for today? :)