1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Interview on 1560am on Friday

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Shanghairen

Shanghairen Member

2. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

3. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

I'm thinking they left for more money

4. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Contributing Member

1560 is one pathetic attempt at a aradio station.
    Their signal sucks...their production value sucks (promos, teasers, quality of sound, etc...) and their talent sounds like a bunch of armchair quarterbacks sitting around a coffeetable drinking beer and farting. Oh BTW, their podcasts sucks.

I'm trying to listen to Clutch's Podcast and the streaming is so poor, I get a buffer every 5 seconds...I can't listen to a thing and I have a broadband connection.

Now I was a HUGE John and Lance fan on 610...had been listening since 98...never called in. Just a loyal listener.

I actually worked with Lance on a High School Sports show back in 99 when he was going through his divorce. He's a cool guy to work with and he was the reason I can try to accepy Granato for all those years.

Since the breakup, I have gotten used to Dre and Vandermeer...even though they talk way to much football.

I tried Granato when 1560 launched and it was so pathetic I quit on him after a few days.

Now Lance is back...and I thought "cool....it will be like 610 all over again."
    Well I guess I was wrong. After not hearing Lance for a few months, I realize that he sucks also. John and Lance are a joke and not very entertaining.
    They turn idiots into infamous radio personalities like Gilbert, Dimeback Mike, etc... It incredibly immature radio and not very informative.

I'll switch back and forth at times, but my loyalty will probably still always be with 610.

BTW - Thank god RJ is off 610. Now 1560 can take John McLane and Anna Megan...please take them. Everytime I hear "The General" and "Anna Megan" I want to cut my wrist.

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Sorry ... didn't mean to keep this stuck for so long. I did get the interview up on the site, so it's in the media player right now.

http://www.clutchfans.net/multimedia/

Thanks again to everyone for the support...

6. rocketsmetalspd

Cool Clutch. As for the Bozos you talked to, they were very annoying. SF3 I believe is not their favorite player but I believe SF3 will contribute to the team. I am hoping for SF3 to get himself into shape, which should take him 3 weeks.

7. OrangeCountyCA

Clutch,

You are my hero.

That is all...

8. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

the wives joke 1 - wasn't funny. 2 - was in fairly bad taste.

clutch, you handled it well.

9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Congrats and good job, Clutch.

10. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Just a heads up -- I was invited to come on today by David Nuño at 1560 the Game to talk Rockets on their "Game Time" show. I'll be on somewhere between 5:10pm and 5:15pm. You can listen online if interested...

http://www.1560thegame.com/

11. Curly

Curly Member

I missed this the first time around, good interview on your end brotha. I'll try and catch the one today.

12. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

GREAT INTERVIEW

13. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

It will be after this Mario Elie interview...

14. Curly

Curly Member

I'm listening, knock 'em out.

15. Bob Monkeyson

Bob Monkeyson Member

cool interview

16. Curly

Curly Member

What no ground breaking news? No insider information, you heard it first here stuff??? LOL Good to hear ya getting the press.

17. hwboi

hwboi Contributing Member

Clutch uploaded his interview from 11/10/07 with 1560 in the media section.