1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 5/28/2018 (Western Conference Finals, Game 7)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 27, 2018.

1. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Scott foster in that game is probably the most incandescent performance i have ever witnessed in sports

2. HardenVolumeOne

we had 4 losses total in the 2018 playoffs. Scott foster was the lead ref in 3 of those losses including game 1 and game 7 in the western conference finals. Him being the ref that year for those games potentially changed how harden, cp3 and Dantoni would be viewed today

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Yep. Swept the Cavs after Chris Paul came back for Game 2. LeBron joined the next season and then we won again and he retired, purchasing the team from Tilman Fertitta after giving him an offer he couldnt refuse, and has been floating the idea of a Lieutenant Governor run in 2023

B-Bob and Jontro like this.
  4. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

oh i'm very well aware of his "work" in that warriors series, i don't consider any game he refs as a real sporting contest, it's pure WWE

Jontro likes this.
  5. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

alethios and hakeem94 like this.
  6. WestendMassive

Re-reading this thread is just one of many questionable life decisions I've made lately. Only got to the point 17 missed threes in a row though, that was devastating enough for one day.

hakeem94 likes this.