1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 5/10/2019 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 9, 2019.

1. Voltik

Voltik Member

After Game 5, I see a lot more reasons and it’s not just refs or not hitting shots, it’s having the mentality and heart to know that this is their series no matter, as long as they bring it for full duration of the game.

At this point in the series, there is no excuse of not having the will to take these games and it’s concerning that players aren’t imposing their wills to takeover and hustle for the ball.

htownrox1 and MiddleMan like this.
  2. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Hardest series to watch. The Golden State Warriors make me sick. Every time they show the faces of Green or Curry or Thompson or Kerr or Warriors' fans I want to change the channel.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden in this series...35, 7, and 6 on 44/34/88 shooting splits, 60% TS, and a 121 offensive rating...he’s been excellent

CP3: 15, 6, and 6 on 39/28/78 shooting splits, 54% TS, and a 109 offensive rating

Capela: 9 and 10 on 56% shooting and a 116 offensive rating which is ok on the surface, but he’s been absolute trash this series

I have confidence in Harden, he’s figured out how to score with ease against GS...CP3 and Capela better get their sh*t together

4. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Can we get Max to guard Curry tonight and give Chris Paul some heart?

5. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

Alright, I'm there. I'm finally feeling good about tonight. Ready to watch these guys go to war. All in all they are going to play their hardest. They will not make it easy on Steph and Klay. PJ Thiccer is going to be able to bully Draymond. Let's get this W and head back to Oracle. Use the nerves as fuel towards a championship. It's our year.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. topfive

topfive CF OG

7. JW86

JW86 Member

Why is there a camera with Max?

8. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

I’ve said this before and will say it again I am not worried about tonight at all

It’s game 7 at oracle that’s scares the hell out of me

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. Whats a mid-range?

After game 5

Before game 6

Where are my gifs????

10. Voltik

Voltik Member

Curry and Donkey. I think if Max guards Curry, he’d be out of the game either with techs or fouls. That’s not a knock on him, but the refs protection of Worrier players.

11. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

I was hoping for Rox to win in 5. It was still possible and within reach. Now I would be happy just to win the series.

12. Miami_Rockets

Miami_Rockets Member

Biggest game of Hardens career is tonight. And with a win it will be short lived because then Sunday will be the biggest game of his career. Please just come out energized as a team and bury GS. Just crush them wire to wire. We should enter the fourth up 10-15 no question.

Roc Paint likes this.
  13. Alkaholic

Alkaholic Member

I just want to know all the media seems to think warriors are better without KD lol.
    If we pull this off the narrative will be Golden State lost because the had no KD
    No excuses I can’t wait please don’t let us down Rockets

14. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

I'll be there early, and ready to be loud. The Rockets are going to pull this off, PJ Tucker has been playing his butt off chasing KD, you know now he'll be all-over Klay, Iggy and Draymond. Harden is putting to rest "elimination James" talk. Harden is about to drop 40 back to back. Just need a little help from Gordon.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

they got to be at least up 20pts

Miami_Rockets likes this.
  16. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

James Harden better damn well come correct tonight and Sunday in Golden State. I’m getting tired of protecting him and my Rockets

17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

comes to this

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

stay strong my brother

Harden has done his part this series, it’s trash Clint and bumass CP0 who haven’t been pulling their weight

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. Miami_Rockets

Miami_Rockets Member

I hear that. I love Harden but a loss tonight just kills his image so much. Losing this series now will greatly damage is legacy as well. I hope this team is dialed in more than ever. No excuses. None. The door is open for us to finally beat GS. I’m so excited for tonight but I’m also nervous as ****.

20. CircaSurvive

CircaSurvive Member

Any idea who starts in Durant's place??