1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 4/21/2016 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Karolik

Karolik Member

wouldn't be surprised if we won or lost this. But make no mistake we will lose the series.

2. rockets13champs

How bad is the weathet tonight? Will people show up?

3. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

There's a reason for that. Curry likes to show his range and actually, you know, makes those shots from the tunnel on the regular. If the dimensions on the court would be extended to that far range, Curry would take those ridiculously long shots in a real game. Dwight can't even make a shot outside the paint that often, he NEVER could consistently. And we all know he would never attempt a shot outside the paint in a real game.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Time for the Rockets to unleash the beast they've kept caged all year, and to shock the world. Rockets have simply been playing possum for 84 games, and now they got the Warriors exactly where they want them.

I pity the Warriors. They will be made to look like fools tonight.

5. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Just here to enjoy the game while it is still tied

6. clos4life

clos4life Member

LOL, I was about to post the same thing! :grin:

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

LOL. :grin:

Ditto.

8. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Related...will the Rockets show up?

9. boojaka

boojaka Member

Cm'on Rockets, try using petrol instead of diesel and burn these m***erf***ers away, it only takes this game to win and get the momentum all the way to become the champions to make this year memorable . I'm still standing by what i have said a few months ago that Rockets are gonna barely make the playoffs but will only lose 3 or 4 games since then to become the champions. Let's go Rockets!!! Make them critics look like a bunch of clowns. Can't wait till the game starts. Are there any other believers at this forum? Most of you are probably thinking this guy is nuts but watch and enjoy!

10. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Does V-Live or Dreams have happy hour right now?

Harden might be there. Lets go have a talk with him.

11. ibm

ibm Member

faith is always blind. :grin:

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you're right. We turned a corner last game, and honestly, they ain't even that good.

#swagchamps

[​IMG]

13. OTMax

OTMax Member

$1000 that Dwight will shoot threes before the game

14. boojaka

boojaka Member

Optimists live longer :) I would call the people, who lose hope - the followers of the team but certainly not the fans of the team. If you chose a team AS your only team then trust me, you do never lose hope and faith .

15. TimRox

TimRox Member

I am debating if i should stay home watch the game and go to my soccer game tonight.

16. ibm

ibm Member

in all seriousness, i choose conscience over faith, reasoning/logic over faith. that's not to say i've lost hope, in the long haul, of this team. or i'd be done with this team and you wont see me here no more.

17. boojaka

boojaka Member

Stay home and safely watch the game - good emotions guaranteed :cool:

18. DunKingDanny

DunKingDanny Contributing Member

Stay home... See the Rockets get kicked around..

Go to your soccer game... See a ball get kicked around...

Kind of a toss up but I think seeing a ball get kicked around would be a bit more enjoyable.. lol

19. boojaka

boojaka Member

Man it's sports it's a gamble, there are no robots involved (apart from all them cameras helping the so called referees to chose when they want to review one or the other thing), anything happens here.. Please have some heart, we don't want our players to feel the disbelieve because any sports without the fans wouldn't be a sports. Keep motivated!

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Decision on Steph Curry for Game 3 could come within next hour or 3. Made it thru shootaround in good shape.</p>&mdash; Monte Poole (@MontePooleCSN) <a href="https://twitter.com/MontePooleCSN/status/723195168971612160">April 21, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>