1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 1/4/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 4, 2018.

1. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

Between tucker,anderson, and ariza they took 15 shots. I know atleast 1 of their looks were open. If they just made 1 a piece we'd be having a different conversation. Im not worried we played well just need to work some more to close games out.

2. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

we need at least 4 people playing good to beat a normal warriors team, cp3 green and EG played great, if ariza or tucker or Reno can prove de some boost we win this game, loved the efforts, let's move on to next one long season, get better

PhilCollins likes this.
  3. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Ryno is dogshit. He needs to go.

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Ariza lost us that one

Cashmoney and brewer's goat like this.
  5. rocketsmetalspd

Still after all these years need PF. Last good PF was Scola and we know how that went. In order to compete the elite teams the Rockets will need to address the PF position. I hope the anti Rocket/Harden crowd are happy tonight.

Jake Tower, PhilCollins and amaru like this.
  6. Ozzy

Ozzy Member

This was a good game considering we did not have Harden. Houston Rockets are a far better team with Harden, where as GSW is only marginally better with Durant. Not that Harden is better than Durant, Weber is just a lot worse than GSW bench guys lol

But GSW is a scary team, every one on that team feels empowered and confident.A lot of that is because of Kerr, and the system he runs, everyone is a play maker in that system. where as with Houston we have two quarterbacks and rest of them are receivers.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  7. hakeemthagreat

Lastly, CP showed he's not 100% comfortable running the offense. He made some Harden-esque turnovers

8. rockets13champs

I think we should add a 3rd Center that is better than Tarik Black. I’m just patiently waiting for Tyson Chandler to get bought out

Kendrick Lamar likes this.
  9. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I would say Harden is more valuable to the Rockets than Durant is to the Warriors. Durant is just extra scoring and shooting. He's redundant with Curry and Klay. Obviously he's world class talent and lethal as ****, but he's just more of the same. He just takes shots away from Curry and Klay who were on fire tonight. Harden adds both a playmaking and scoring dimension. I don't want to make excuses though.

adw likes this.
  10. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

He pretending the Warriors weren't elite before Kd. They played against injured teams en route to their first championship. This dude said they were down in every series. What is he talking about?

adw likes this.
  11. MD_in_Training

At this point, any game we lose with Ryno getting heavy minutes, I'm blaming on MDA and Morey.

12. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

WOJBOMB ROCKETS KEEPING GREEN, CUTTING HARDEN CRONY, BROWN

Jontro and Remlap like this.
  13. riko

riko Member

Says the trolling lin fan.i was on page 16 in the second quarter moron.Now go back replying to urself with different accounts you mentally ill fool.

Remlap likes this.
  14. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

15. skroodup25

skroodup25 Member

You have to watch the games... not saying you don't.... but from I've seen those missed assignments at the rim just don't happen when he's in.... I've seen him spot those things too many times.... he's literally the best at steal or deflecting those "extra passes" around the rim....

On the penetration and dumps he spots them....

Just look at the tape....

16. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

He's so f-ing stupid. Its shocking that he's actually smarter about politics than the very sport he played and watches.

17. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Capela's defense was too suck.T. Black had done a better defense than Capela

18. Nook

Nook Member

Weber and Anderson killed the Rockets tonight.

19. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Defense was the issue. Not the firepower

20. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

I am usually a pessimist. Glass half empty sky is falling and all that. BUUT I am actually a little intrigued by what we got in Gerald Green. Moute comes back healthy for D, Harden comes back and we keep this version of Green. Maybe just MAYBE we can beat this smeg sniffers in the playoffs.

Remlap likes this.