1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Timberwolves @ Rockets 3/26/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Nothing against you vstexas09, but is anyone else just a tad bit tired of seeing that line or something refering to him being tired?

I understand he was hurt the other day, but in general, I cringe everytime I see the word "tired", "rest", etc. associated with Tracy.

Sad thing is I don't think this is going to end while Tracy is here.

As for the topic, Rockets rock and will roll over the pups.

2. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

I would like to see what would Loren Woods can do. He made a nice sky hook for 2 points and then got sky hooked to the bench. :D

3. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

If he aint the guy, they better find that guy before the playoffs start, cus that is one of the big weaknesses in our team.

4. iku

iku Member

ROCKETS WIN ROCKETS WIN ROCKETS WIN!!!!
    GO ROCKETS!

5. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Let's have some consistency...I think we will...

Rox: 105

Twolves: 96

6. ibm

ibm Member

why some think we can beat the wolves even w/o mcgrady? imo if mcgrady doesn't play, the chance is 50-50. maybe even slightly to their advantage.

7. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

tmac said on chron.com that every time he lifts his shoulders, he's in a great deal of pain...

GOD BE WITH HIM

I'm super scared...

8. vstexas09

aight then it's cool

be a super hoe...

nah j/p

well...wut do u suggest, his shoulder hurts like hell, u wouldn't want to give him rest??

9. GAY4WHO???

GAY4WHO??? Member

I agree 100%

wasnt it JVG that got pissed off at mobley and francis for asking for a game off to rest before the playoffs started inorder to recharge???
    And that team had already locked its playoff position, it could not go up or down, and JVG Criticized them for it...I was more on the side of francis and mobley because I believe they could have used the rest... but with mac it another story, he will never be "rested" :rolleyes:

10. vstexas09

does anyone have live feeds of the game...

i put the URL in my windows media player

but the message that comes up is this:

HTML:
    Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted.

11. vstexas09

the message is

Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted.

PLEASE HELP!!

I LIVE IN HTOWN BUT CAN'T WATCH THE GAME!! HOW SAD!!

12. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm watching the pre-game and did anyone post already that Bullard said T-Mac told him he's out for tonight ? I'm getting a little tired of T-Mac and his porcelin body !!

13. Rox Addict

Supporting Member

No T-Mac !! Book it Kirk Snyder goes off :( It just seems that ex Rockets always kill us !! Lets hope not !!

14. RickRock713

RickRock713 Member

Bill and Clyde just said that Tmac will suit up but they stilll aren't sure if he will play.

15. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

T-mac wants to suit up.

16. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

ok already conflicting information. he wants to suit up, but he's not going to play?

whose decision is this? if tmac wants to suit up, obviously he wants to play. but i guess the doctors are trying to be on the cautious side b/c it's against the wolves;

17. Rox Addict

Supporting Member

Well Bullards exact words were " I just talked to T-Mac 10 minutes ago and he said he is not playing ! " then they gave the statistics where the Rockets have only won one game with T-Mac and Yao out ! Unreal one game T-mac and then you have 3 days to rest ! and its his shoulder .....WTF ....when did he hurt his shoulder ?

18. MyEyesSee

MyEyesSee Member

Are we 100% sure Tmac is out? I have him in 3 fantasy leagues and if I sit him I need to do it soon. I'm in NYC so not privy to your sports news. Thanks!

19. rox0607champs

rox0607champs Member

matt bullard said tmac is going to give it a try tonight....well see what happens

20. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Well I hope we can beat them even without Tracy, the main think he has a lot of time to rest till sunday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.