1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 5/3/2013 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 2, 2013.

1. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

We will win and

Asik will posterize Durant, stand over him and say, "WHAT'S MY NAME?"

1 person likes this.
  2. Velcromium

Velcromium Member

The x-factor for the Houston Rockets and the key to winning game 6, is the combination of Patrick Beverley and Aaron Brooks! These guys are so fast that they create havoc on the court then gives way for Harden/Parsons/Asik to clean house.

Now if we can only get Lin to realize that he can do this on every play, if he chooses.

GO ROCKETS!!!!

3. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Francisco Garcia, the guy I've hyped since the trade, and his response to playing KD on defense:

[​IMG]

4. sammsung987

sammsung987 Member

We must make history and we can do it!
    No other team that failed being down 3 to nothing had the opposing teams best player out for the series.

5. giovannimyles

giovannimyles New Member

I agree with Sammsung987, no other team up 3-0 was missing their second best player for the series. Westbrook isn't only their second best player, but the initiator of the offense they practiced all year long. Changing your entire team makeup in the middle of the playoffs is tough. Especially knowing these haven't been blowout games. The games we lost were by 3 and 3. We got it back to Houston and if we win tonight the slate is clean! I will be at Toyota Center tonight rooting the Rockets to victory!

6. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

7. pbnfamilia

pbnfamilia Member

Omg I'm so anxious for this game to begging . This season has already been a win for me . The young ROckets have grown right in front of us . With everybody doubting them including some of our own fans .Now the band wagoners have joined the party finally . I love my rockets and the hustle and heart . They have given us one hell of a season and now one hell of a playoff run couldn't ask for more.that being said let take it back to OKC and finish the job !!!!

8. BugOnAHarley

BugOnAHarley Contributing Member

Officials for tonight's game:
    24 - Mike Callahan
    33 - Sean Corbin
    49 - Tom Washington
    Alternate: 40 - Leon Wood

9. kastuul

kastuul Member

Beverly will make KD injured, so we can win game6&7.

10. Swaggerific

Swaggerific Member

Do you know what would be great? If we blew out the Thunder.

11. amak316

amak316 Member

Im very nervous about this game, I don't see us winning if it plays out a lot like last game, Martin and co wont shoot that bad again.

I honestly think we need a healthy Lin playing like his late season self to win this game, I do think it can happen though. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS GAME!

I think its going down the the wire, and regardless of outcome its been an unreal season. Let's get em.

12. rocketman72

rocketman72 Member

Can't wait for the game tonight! Come on Rockets! Lin and Delfino need to play tonight....they need all the arsenal they can get.

13. eomor131

eomor131 Member

CAN'T WAIT!!

14. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Actually I could easily see Martin shooting that poorly again. He's been awful in this series. You can tell he does not want to the ball in the 4th quarter.

And on the flipside, Parsons should be able to bounce back from the offnight he had in Game 5.

15. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Lin says he's playing tonight</p>&mdash; Jason Friedman (@JasonCFriedman) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonCFriedman/status/330343440497917953">May 3, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Lin says he will come off the bench tonight. Expect starting lineup to stay same as last two games.</p>&mdash; Jason Friedman (@JasonCFriedman) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonCFriedman/status/330343690361004033">May 3, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

16. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

He better not take ABs minutes

17. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

what is Delfino's status?

18. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

See I agree with this. People think guys just hate on Lin because hes Asian... No! It's because we know his strengths but he's not man enough to go out there and do what Brooks and Beverley is doing.

19. Convictedstupid

AB has been a great spark plug off the bench.

20. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Exactly, thats why I want AB to stay in the Rotation. Lin is too timid when he penetrates while AB and Bev are playing fearless.