1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 4/19/2017 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Harden, Bev, Capela, Nene, Lou and Gordon are doing what it takes to win a championship with this squad. Let's hope the rest of the rotation falls in line. This is a magical start to the playoffs.

Htownballer38 likes this.
  2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You can tell these guys on TNT haven't been watching any of the OKC games. They are surprised at 4th quarter Russ. Kenny's punk ass saying that he has never seen Westbrook play like this. He always plays like this! After he gets 10 assists he doesn't pass anymore.

Deuce, kevtse, Htownballer38 and 5 others like this.
  3. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Inside the NBA only talked about Russ and the thunder. Didn't even mention the Rockets when they talked about our game.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

listening to these knuckle heads talk about Westbrook as the unmistakable MVP then eviscerate his game as un-fun and unwatchable is pretty hilarious.

smh. Thank goodness those votes are in.

5. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

JJ Watt in the house, he's like our good luck charm. Hope he makes the trip to OKC!

6. BleedsRocketRed

Yeah no ****, I was like uhh can we talk about the team that actually won and what they did right? No, it was 5 mins of Russel this and Russel that

Htownballer38, adw and FANfrom86toNow like this.
  7. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

Man, so true. These azzholes make me want to throw up. Like Westbrick just gifted us the damn game. No mention of how the Rockets took the game from them. They should all get on their knees and just give Westdick a BJ.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  8. topfive

topfive CF OG

Yep. Russ lost that game for OKC. Tried to go hero ball in the 4th and the lead evaporated. Nobody else was involved on offense, just Wbrick coming down and hoisting up bad shot after bad shot.

As a Rockets fan, it's something I love to see. :)

9. Fullcourt

Top Kek

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Well they did say the Rockets made their run with Harden on the bench. The studio was quiet when Harden came in launching dagger threes in Roberson's face.

11. Fullcourt

Ryno camping at the 3pt line (+ further) and firing away without doing literally anything else is better than anything Dekker can offer.

12. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

I never liked Shaq, because he is a little boy booty loving small d*ck prick. I never liked Barkley because he hated on the Rockets because he didn't get paid because he basically came in fat and quit on Les, so I don't blame Les for not paying him extra. But Kenny, I'm through with his punk azz as well now. They are hating on the Rockets and Harden as much as possible and the BSPN crew. They can suck gonads and die for all I care. I will forever not have any respect for their opinions about players and games because it's clear that they don't really watch and/or are biased based on feelings and not watching the actual talent on the floor.

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

I wonder what Thunder fans think of Sam Presti now? That team is pretty much capped out. The future does not look bright.

He gave out huge extensions to Oladipo and Adams, and they are not progressing as players. Adams seems to be regressing.

Fawkward likes this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I agree, Kenny's opinions are the most disappointing and disheartening because of his Houston history. He owes everything to the Rockets and he doesn't even try. Every time he says, "They Call me Ken-NY", makes me want to throw the remote. Nobody knows you're from New York, Kenny! They know you as the guy who passed the ball to Hakeem!

15. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

Really now... the rest of the team %s were far better than Westbrooks so must have been a magical fairy inflating that number then.

16. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

Football is King in Texas. No way the third largest city in America can fill up a 20,000 seat arena so I've been told. But at a 80,000 seat stadium on the other hand? At least we don't have to worry about OKC's home court advantage because football is also King in Oklahoma. No way they can fill up their arena and support their basketball team

DudeWah likes this.
  17. Mr. Space City

how amazing is it that you can have one of the worst 4th quarter's in playoff history and people still blame your teammates.

18. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

miller. this run is with harden on the bench! harden hits step back dagger 3s from 28 feet off the dribbe. miller says ohhh

19. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

kenny is pissed because we didn't hire him as our coach. after he badmouths us on tnt for years he had the balls to want to buy our head coach...

FANfrom86toNow likes this.
  20. Bob Barker 007

Only watch Westbrook on this play. When the chips are down, does he step up his defense?