1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 3/26/2017

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

2. alethios

alethios Member

This game should put the argument to rest about who the real stat padder is.
    [​IMG]

No Chill Rocket likes this.
  3. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Racism and bigotry are serious issues in this and every other society, but the key issue is : you often will find most morons and idiots having such views than most of the normal and rational people.

Your profiling skill sucks donkey ass.

Try harder.

4. toycannon

toycannon Member

Harden proved he's top candidate for the MVP over Westbrook in win over OKC. The breaded one made his teammates better over what Westbrook can do for his team!!

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Consider this...we might have lost this game if we shot 50% on FGs. Even shooting at 63%, they were still within striking distance near the end of the game. I guess that's a credit to them and Westbrook that they were able to hang in there. But, we knew we were shooting well so maybe we didn't defend like we should have.

We could face them in the first round. I'll take that match-up because Rockets seem to have a lot of confidence playing OKC. But, at the same time, it scares me a little because we're not going to shoot great every game and defense is going to be more of a factor.

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

how am I just seeing this NOW?? this shows me never to ignore a game thread long after the game is over. clearly . . . deserves its own thread.

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  7. YallMean

YallMean Member

My respect to the Beard just shoot out to the moon. This is the game most other star players would sit out.

8. SuraGotMadHops

Who's this lady they had covering the game on SnapChat yesterday?? It looks like they're going to start alternating IG models to start doing the games on there. Rockets always ahead of the class when it comes to social media stuff.

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

the gif is not working can someone repost?

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

11. touring_low

touring_low Member

Just had the opportunity to watch the recording of this game earlier. Sloppy 4th qtr from us, also refs did all they could to make sure it came close. But we gotta learn to defend all 4 qtrs. I see us getting another win tmrw against GS.

12. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Dude even with Harden playing hurt and Anderson out we still have an issue with blowing big leads. Matt Bullard, Clyde Drexler, Calvin Murphy have said this as well. So I'm guessing you think they are wrong for that assessment huh? We get lax and really start making bone headed mistakes. Both Harden and Ariza should've stayed on the bench. That line up we had out there was playing damn good. Like you just pointed out Harden is playing injured so why put him back out there? I see if we choked away the lead but that was not the case.