1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 12/4/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 3, 2013.

1. TheTruth1

TheTruth1 Rookie

Starting players on winning teams are going to be in big demand. As long as Bev continues to lock down opposing PGs and play gritty each and very night whats the problem? He and harden are Young, famous and Rich. Harden is an allstar and the franchise player on our Chip contending team. Bev has been touted as a possible Defensive player of the year and getting high publicly praise from Hall of famers like Kevin Mchale and getting massive praise on the reg by commentators like Clyde and Bull regularly on tv for locking down elite guards like CP3 and Parker.

So of course people are going to know who Pat is and are gonna want him to promote for them. That's how it is for pro athletes playing the game a very high level. Do you begrudge Jeremy for promoting his charities and stuff during the season?

Leave Bev alone. Guy really is the beating heart of this team. He's young let him enjoy the good life. He's earning it on the court every night.

2. TheTruth1

TheTruth1 Rookie

Oh btw Bev is gonna beast on Curry.

Curry shoots less than 35% from 3 point range. Book it.

Excited for this game. go Rox!

3. mothman

mothman Member

I see, so you are referring to the Tweets timeline view of that person's homepage? Sorry for the misunderstanding. Perhaps its just me, but I would probably not have confused it with literal timeline if terms like "his home timeline" or "his twitter timeline" were used. Yeah I know, too much to ask the posters to cater for a twitter-challenged person like me I guess. :grin:

4. yummyhawtsauce

lol - did they just turn the ball over or get scored on?

5. Remii

Remii Member

Well _ Phoenix isn't garbage and they do have talent and so far _ Jeff is looking like a darn good coach. They have beat Portland 2 out of 3 games already this year...

Horrible shooting night by Harden and the rest of the Rockets. Bright side _ the Rockets held Phoenix to 97 points so they didn't lose this game because of their defense. They only made 31 baskets out of 88 for 35% and only scored 88 points which is something that hardly ever happens with this team... Another bright side _ Harden was the only player of our "BIG THREE" that was on the court... Parsons and Lin was out...

6. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

LOL, who has touted Bev as Defensive player of the year? A random analyst who just wanted to be different?

He hasnt locked anyone down worth mentioning in a while and hasnt shot well in at least 5-6 games.

7. Nook

Nook Member

WOW a post without mentioning Melo.

8. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

?!?! they're off too a good start, but Phoenix is a garbage team.
    THey have talent? It's the same 25 win team plus Eric Bledsoe. Dragic a slightly above average starter at best and ERic Bledsoe a first year started and a bunch of role players.

If they're talented in your book, what team isnt?

9. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

?! i'm not even a melo fan. THe only credit i ever gave him was for being man enough to accept responsibility for sucking.

10. Nook

Nook Member

The Suns game is the type of game the Rockets need to win, especially after losing to the Jazz. However, yeah, the Suns are not terrible and the Rockets were far from full strength.

The Rockets are not the only team having growing pains, the Clippers are as well and lost to an Atlanta team they had no right to lose to.

11. yummyhawtsauce

No not a random analyst, Truth is the analyst. He works closely with with Bev

12. Nook

Nook Member

The Suns are 10-9 in the West with a positive point differential.

They have beaten the Blazers twice by double digits and lost once by one point. They also lost by San Antonio by one 3.

The Rockets need to beat teams like Phoenix, but lets not act like the Suns are horrible and the Rockets were missing 3 very important players.... couple that with shooting 34% and you are going to lose almost every single time.

13. l4z4rd

l4z4rd Member

DPOY? He's not even the best defensive PG in league.

14. Crunchyball

Crunchyball Rookie

I like this, lets make more excuses and set our sights lower.

15. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

The suns are a 30-35 win team...name me 5 teams with less talent on their roster.

16. Razsan

Razsan Member

Defensive player of the year??? Lord no....
    Not this year...he's pretty pedestrian on D.