1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Sonics @ Rockets 1/21/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Bad news: I no longer play for the Houston Rockets.

Good news: I saved 15% on my car insurance with Geico!!!1111

2. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 Member

I'm not trying to set up a line between those 2. Someone else said that without T-Mac we wouldn't have won this game, and Fuse came back and said without Yao we wouldn't have won this game. Of course this is true, but I was backing up the original poster and explaining that he brought up T-mac and not Yao because T-Mac was the guy that was out for the last month when we had 2 big 4th quarter collapses.

3. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

The other Rockets.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. culater

culater Member

I don't know what's wrong with Scola. It seems he suddenly doesn't know how to shoot. However, his acting performence still deserves "Oscar" award. It helped a lot.

5. MorningDew

MorningDew Member

Well, hope any of the fight or discrepency in clutch forum will cease to an end about iso-star~ so as on the court.

Extremely enjoy the ball T-mac back pass to Yao, Yao fake and thow it back to T who with an incredible reverse. This is the kind of play every rox fan would enjoy the most! :p Hope we can appreciate more and more of this in the rest of the season till the very end of playoff!

6. culater

culater Member

You are ****ing right! Stop b****ing T-mac or Yao. They are both good guys and super stars. They are the hope for this team. I don't see any future of rockets without either of them.

7. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Rick Adelman: Rafer !!! @#$%^&*&^%$# Why the f@kc you're trying to do such weird thing in this game? Concentrate on your point guard duties. Do not attempt more bricks than TMAC. :D :D :D

8. drankcity

drankcity Member

man i thought the rockets were going to choke in the final minutes........man im glad that the rockets pulled out with a win on a bad ugly cloudy day.......dam it the rest of the western conference keeps on winning ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

9. nycundaground

nycundaground Member

I thought the game was on tonight, dammit

10. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

LMAO! The T-Pups just beat the Warriors.

So, the Rockets are only one game behind 8 seed.

11. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

true rocket fans don't assume they know the schedule, they refer to the online or pocket schedule for game times.........never

A
    S
    S

U
    M
    E

anything.

Go rockets, lets climb back in this thing.
    I thought tmac looked good, but he is not 100% yet.

12. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Yeah, wow, what a break for us! When was the last time the GSW shot 44% vs the Rockets? I can't seem to recall. It seems they always shoot 55-60% from the PERIMETER on us! Glad to see the door crack a little. Dallas also lost to the Wizards! So now in division

NO 28-12
    Dal 27-13
    SA 26-13
    Hou 22-19
    Mem who cares ... another lotto pick already.

So, the Rox if they just win consistently they can get right back in the thick of this division and the playoffs.

Better get better efforts for the next two games or else we'll be starting a different streak AGAIN! :rolleyes: Very disappointed that they did not dispatch a bad team early and often today!

13. cneptune

cneptune Member

Great win for the Rockets! I will be at the games on Wednesday and Friday for the Rox tour of the great Northwest. So stoked! 100 level seats for both games. Anyone else attending?

14. lalala902102001

One thing that I worry about is the lack of urgency we've seen in this team.

The coaching staff needs to make sure that everyone on the team understands that we are in a dog-fight to just make the playoffs. Houston, Utah, GS, and Portland are fighting for the two last playoff seeds and right now the Rockets have not shown that htye are better than any of the other three teams.

15. bbjai

bbjai Member

Mcgrady is playing through pain at the moment I think. I think maybe as he plays on his knee will get better? I don't know Im worried about the condition of the knee it doesn't seem it will hold up throughout a season. But I hope it silences all the McLady bs we have been hearing lately.

16. noize

noize Contributing Member

Please don't insult Shaq like that. He's far from being dominant like shaq. Only a YOF like you would say that. With that said Yao and t-mac played a good game.

17. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

This is the biggest concern. Tmac makes it sound like tonight is as good as he expects his knee to get this season:

18. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

He had 30 points and 17 rebounds and he owned the offensive glass. Those are definitely Shaq like numbers.

19. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

it's b/c of the public and fans on this site. the only time he'll get a chance to rest is after the season is over. he should really be out 2-3 more weeks AT LEAST (see marvin harrison who couldn't run at all in teh chargers playoffs game).

i applaud him. but too bad we might not see the normal tmac consistently. hopefully it'll get better as time goes on.

20. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

Some how I doubt the fans or public have nearly the influence some of you think on Tmac playing or not. Bottom line is if Tmac doesn't play now we might not make the play offs, but if he stays hurt the rest of the year then we are unlikely to do any thing but lose in the first round again.