1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Sonics @ Rockets 1/21/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 20, 2008.

1. NO NAME

NO NAME Member

ugly win, but I will take it

2. ooliverb1

ooliverb1 Member

lol at "Yao played a Shaq like game"...

3. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

If T-Mac and Yao competed against each other like Yao fans and T-Mac fans compete against each other on this forum the Rockets would probably be in single digits for wins.

4. jc1988

jc1988 Member

no, i am the 1st, suck it

5. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

Rafer didn't shoot quick shots at all, good but I liked him penetrating those shots were easy lay-ups if he makes them he'l be great.

6. Fuse

Fuse Member

I understand where you are coming from. You are bound to have collapses if you don't have an elite wing player to close out games. I am not discounting T-mac's contribution, but I thought it would be only fair to highlight that both our stars picked up their games today.

7. holyman

holyman Member

ugly game
    rafer should never shoot more then tmac while went for 5-17. Tmac's stat looked ok 7-15 shooting going for 17-6-5.
    Yao owned. it's good too see one of our power forward can have a good game. we need give Landry more mins

8. bluerap04

bluerap04 Member

shot 8.3% from the 3 lol

9. marciagong

marciagong Member

Yeah, the commentator just said pretty much the same thing (can't remember his name :p ), he said that Tmac is dragging his leg, his explosiveness is not there. Good news is that he passed a lot, trying to get his teammates involved. I knew he would integrate.

10. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

:( :mad: my cable went out during the 3rd quarter i missed the rest of the game.someone please post the game and the post game thx.

11. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Guess its true, ball movement looks good when the ball goes in, but looks bad when it doesnt. Rockets offense was fine this game. The shooters just couldnt hit the side of a barn. FTs were porous as well, I mean Yao shooting 67%??

Unlike against the Spurs, the Rockets werent throwing up a lot of bad shots at the end of the shot clock with hands in their faces.

12. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

you're an idiot. these are the kind of post that devalues a thread. i why does does someone have to either against yao if they're for tmac or vice versa. enjoy the win and b&^ch somewhere else.

13. igotask8board

igotask8board Member

Yeah, it had to be during the 4th quarter! :mad:

What the hell am I paying for? Oh, wait I'm not paying them a cent. I really thought they finally cut off my cable.

At least one great thing came out of this. I found a great website that plays ALL sporting events in English with U.S. feed. NBA League pass streams are used for the NBA ones. All free, you don't even have to sign up. God, I love the internet.

I would post it here, but I don't want Clutch to get sued.

14. dafatha00

dafatha00 Contributing Member

Yao really needs to work on his FTs. The night before he shot poorly and then today he shot poorly again? Really rare to see that from the big guy. Aside from that, I loved his display of leadership on the court today. He dominated the game from start to finish on both ends of the court.

15. marciagong

marciagong Member

It's Matt BUllard, they just showed his name. ;)

16. ooliverb1

ooliverb1 Member

Hey, a Shaq like game comes with its baggage. ;)

17. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

dude why are you dissing him? he gave a fair assessment without dissing anyone....

18. demon77

demon77 Member

Great win. :)

19. holyman

holyman Member

yeah, rafer should never take more shots then tmac or yao.

Scola had a bad game today, but he'll bounce back. We got remember he's still a rookie which we got for basically nothing. we shouldn't put too much pressure on him and expect him to be the 3rd scorer, some night he can, give him time and he'll show consistency

20. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Adelman sounds pissed off in the post-game press conference. Anyone blame him?