1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Sixers @ Rockets 2/22/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

I wouldn't say that, Chuck just doesn't fit on that team. I really don't understand why Sac even went after him when Thompson & Cousins were going to eat a majority of the minutes. It's probably revenge for stealing Kevin Martin from them for Landry.

I believe his contract is 4y/20mil? For what he brings to the table that's a bargain,

Excellent defender in the post
    Excellent team defender
    Great passing skills from his position
    Smart
    Tough

Not to mention the intagibles he brings to the locker room and the softies we have on the court.

Morey said he wanted to bring him back, but couldn't because of the trade debacle.

2. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Could someone please upload the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter for me?! :)

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

JVG giving much love to Houston during the Lakers/Mavs game! Gotta love him!!:grin::grin:

4. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Went to game tonight, quality win for rox. I'm not the biggest martin fan, but he curved the tide in the middle of 4th qt. Lowry played well late. Good quality win and good night out with family.7pm starts great for school night for the kids.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I know exactly what he brings to the table. And he is a bargain at this price.
    However we have to move on someday.... Greg Smith, Adrien all those guys are way cheaper, not as good but at the end of day you have to start developing the next generation.

6. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

I usually prefer the later games at 8 or 9 (like LA games) so I can sleep right after.

7. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

First time I can ever remember Violet Palmer's calls benefiting the Rockets. Glad Lowry & Parsons were able to manufacture win the chance.

8. ThaShark316_28

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3GwjfUFyY6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RRRRRRRRRRRROCKETS WIN. 20-14 at the break, 6th seed. I'll take that with TORx2, DEN, NJ and BOS coming the next few games after the break. Chance to maybe pile up some Ws.

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

This is going to be a long wait for the next game.:(

10. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

Lol, yeah. He currently lives in Houston. He is a Rocket fan. I am happy about it. He always has a passion for Houston.

11. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

got my tickets for 3/2 vs. the Nuggets. taking my older son and 3 of his friends for his 12th birthday.

12. Fawkward

Fawkward Member

Have a great time! Go Rox