1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/27/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 5)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 26, 2015.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Blame game since the beginning of the post season between Dwight and James?

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

3. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Hahaha did the ref just make his head bob as if to say: stop acting like you got hit. By the way, if this had gone to Game 6, we would've lost anyway since Dwight insisted on being an idiot and get a lame ass technical for getting into it with Bogut..

1 person likes this.
  4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

That tech would have been rescinded. It was bs. Dwight clapped and got pushed.

5. alethios

alethios Member

I was bummed because we lost the game and also in the way we lost it, but it really hit home after seeing Robert Flores' reaction. He was visibly upset about the loss too even though he had a job to do. The reason I bring it up is because he seems to be the only BSPN anchor that actually likes and cares about the Rockets.

6. damnbiochem

damnbiochem Member

lol hilarious head flop.

7. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

that's cause he's actually from Houston. also went to UH

8. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Then that's what he should have said. Instead, he opened himself up to stuff like this: "Oh, really? Please show us your championship rings then Dwight."

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Hannah Storm is a huge Rockets homer too.

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/ebr6tr6TAwP/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

I don't remember seeing this lol

11. craguin

craguin Member

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/ebrVrxh0E52/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

12. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

And history was made

13. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

Harden performance last night. Embarrassing.

14. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

i just checked the box score again...how the f do you turn it over 13 times in an elimination game.

15. Karolik

Karolik Member

overall improvement from Harden this playoffs series, at least he showed up in some games. Last year he only showed up for one. He's really inconsistent though, when he sucks he is absolutely horrid and plays for the other team. We really need another player to take over the scoring load when that happens.

16. solid

solid Contributing Member

I started posting in the third quarter; Hey McHale, for the love of God, sit Harden down. He didn't, but he should have. I would have. Would have saved Harden further embarrassment, may have won the game.

17. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I'm still shocked at how athletic Bogut is.......

18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

19. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

That's why it was a historically bad performance(literally). Especially when you factor in the 2-11 shooting. Derrick Rose had a game at Golden State earlier in the season where he turned the ball over 11 times(and had only 1 assist), but he also scored 30 points and led his team to an OT win, so all was forgiven.

Unfortunately for James, he's gonna hear about this game all summer long and probably all next season until the playoffs roll around again. In other words, for about 10 1/2 months. Just like this season, we kept hearing everyone ask "Can James Harden step up in the playoffs?", next year, everyone will ask "Can James Harden deliver in the playoffs when his team needs him to?". This next season is gonna be hell for the guy.

20. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

James Harden has fans on the other team as well. Did you guys see the concerned faces of Bogut and Thompson with Harden's final turnover. Here's my take. What makes the league look bad in such a awkward way as Harden's turnovers is also bad for business.