1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/26/2018 (Western Conference Finals, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 25, 2018.

1. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

2. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Cute. You found a video that's 3+ years old. I'm sure we wont find a single video of any GSW player's flopping..

Also, care to give us your take on this? Yes this is from tonight's game.

Photo cred: @Mr. Space City
    [​IMG]

3. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

He held the **** out of his jersey. Just like everyone does. Again..KD got his jersey torn tonight. Stop acting like this isn’t done by everyone.

4. fckbandwagons

fckbandwagons Member

Pic or it never happened

hakeem94, Tfor3 and waytookrzy079 like this.
  5. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Went on to the NBA subreddit. Amazed at how much ppl hate the Rockets on there.

I thought underdogs were suppose to be loved.

6. JW86

JW86 Member

Who is this guy and why is he here? Odd little fellow you waste time on another team’s board. Good luck convincing yourself that on all those drives to the basket that Rockets didn’t get fouled, that Green only committed 1 foul and that it totally makes sense Harden went from 9 FTs to 0 even though he played the same. Curry is a decent defender, but you cannot deny the fouls he commits with his arms and pushes.

waytookrzy079 likes this.
  7. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

Curry is a subpar defender at best. He does commit fouls that don't get called...just like every other player in the league. Harden gets more calls on things that didn't happen than any other player in the league. You can't tell me he is more aggressive than Westbrook or Kyrie and yet they shoot way less FT's than Harden. Harden flops all day err day and gets the benefit of the doubt because the game is played at such a fast pace. I admitted Curry isn't even an average defender, the least you can do is admit your superstar flops.

8. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

6 of Harden's FT"s came from 3pt fouls. Harden 3/11 at the rim - i'll confidently say he was hacked on at least 6-7 of those 11 attempts at the rim.

9. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

And only one of Harden's push-offs was called when he does his step back. Look at those step backs, he pushes off every single time and it RARELY gets called.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

So who is your favorite player on the Warriors? If you think Curry is bad at D.

11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I told myself I wasn't going to get up at 3 AM in Ireland and watch the play by play stats again, but woke and watched the second hAlf anyway. Ugh, what a waste of sleep, watching the lead slip awayou to the point of no return. I stopped watching after Anderson came in and missed his first two shots. Depressing.

12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Recap of last night's game. Rockets Vs Cali

waytookrzy079 and pippendagimp like this.
  13. nomiz1987

nomiz1987 Member

You can tell this dude has no friends and no life because instead of celebrating a win somewhere he’s actually spent most of the time trolling a rockets forum. In his room, alone, hoping he had ppl he could interact with. I feel sorry for you

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Klay woke up.

15. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

[​IMG]

16. HP3

HP3 Member

Dude now is not the time for you to be miming our lose

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

would be great if someone here could make a refs mixtape of our game

18. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

The warriors are a bay team, not an Oakland team

#3042ChefCurry, Today at 12:38 AM
    Actually Oakland is part of the bay and as stated where they play their games. GOLDEN STATE.... is for the STATE of California as you point out....Actually the team could play ANYWHERE in California and still be called the "golden state warriors" same as if the Rockets were the Texas Rockets.Never said their name was the Oakland Warriors...they do play in that armpit called Oakland and it IS the Bay Area...get yourself a damn map.

19. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

You're still going on about this? God damn dude.... you aren't helping the already low-intelligence expectations of Texans. It's like you're saying that the patriots are a Foxborough team and not a new england team. How f*cking stupid are you? @MikeT come get your boy.

20. ReignSupreme

ReignSupreme Member

Yea this dude is a stan