1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/26/2018 (Western Conference Finals, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 25, 2018.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I just hope Harden can do it again. He was good for 2.5 qtrs. I wonder how he is mentally after being 24 minutes away from the Finals and then to have it stripped away off some bullsh-t.

AuburnRocket likes this.
  2. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

The refs hurt us bad in the second half and so did our play. We played like dirt in the 2nd half.

bro2044 likes this.
  3. SORF

SORF Member

I knew it wasn't directed at me. :)

And to make this FTs fact worse, I think those 4 FTs were the only ones the Rockets attempted in the last quarter.

HP3 likes this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

God...plz just not Foster or Brothers for Game 7

SORF likes this.
  5. JazzLakerHater

I honestly have no idea what to expect from game 7. Literally no outcome will surprise me.

6. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

We may not be a top vacation destination, but we do supply more than 25% of the nation's gasoline and 60% of the country's aviation fuel and have some of the nicest and most hospitable people you'll ever meet. We're also 4th in the nation for Fortune 500 headquarters, so as a Silicon Valley businessman, at some point you've probably been involved in a deal with someone in Houston, and if you haven't you should set up some meetings and fly down here with some of that fuel we produce. When you get down here for your meetings, in addition to dining at some of our nationally-renowned restaurants, you should check out our cultural arts scene and world-class museums. We'd gladly take your money.

theoldblood likes this.
  7. Mr. Space City

new avatar alert.

Boney Garcia and bro2044 like this.
  8. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

What about physically?

Another 1 day travel bullshit scheduling by the NBA and he had a 40.8% usage rate + 40 min of PT. Shortened rotation and CP3 even if he plays will be like maybe 30%.

9. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

10. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Yeh and Tucker for Game 2

HP3 likes this.
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

That too. I just hope Harden can do it period. Spiritually, Magically, whatever.

tmactoyao likes this.
  12. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

That's a calming tweet.

TMackin713 and htwnbandit like this.
  13. Miami_Rockets

Miami_Rockets Member

Eh so I was wrong. I didn’t stay up for all of the post games. I still agree NBA wants Warriors finals for the money from their terrible fan base. I can’t imagine Finals ratings will be amazing with them in yet again. Regular fans are sick of the same **** like any sport.

Hard_foul likes this.
  14. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

I'm in Alabama,family in Texas. I guess we get floods here in the south but not many forest fires, sink holes with homes falling in the ocean and ass holes like ChefCurry. A lot to be thankful for there.

HTM likes this.
  15. SORF

SORF Member

Those are all good questions...I have been wondering too. Here's another, why does the NBA overlook referring complaints by Coach Kerr or former Coach Phil Jackson, but the rest of the teams in the NBA, no? Not fair.

My thinking is not to make it worse than it already is. Bias as unfair as it is, does exist in the NBA. We don't need to add to it by complaining publicly. JMO

AuburnRocket likes this.
  16. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

One silver lining I can take from this is that even without CP3, we had the so-called Warriors on the ropes on their own floor. We have never lost back to back and rise to the occasion after a tough loss. Just one more push, guys.

SORF likes this.
  17. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

**** the Bay Area, hypocritical city full of smarmy ****s

18. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

The terrible officiating started in the 2nd. The 17th pt lead should've grown but the officials let Draymond and co. grab jerseys and straight up hold our players on pick and rolls and when they tried to switch. It was extremely blatant. It got much worse in the 3rd when they weren't calling fouls on Harden and Gordons drives while Durant was getting touch fouls.

19. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Clearly he’s a coward. When the goin gets tough, the chef runs the hell away

AuburnRocket, JayGoogle and SORF like this.
  20. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

I think he will. The odds are stacked against him and us but this is Clutch City.

Rockets are 4-1 in home game 7's, won our last one against the Clips. Won a home game 7 against the Knicks for the ship.
    Astros did it last November.

#3040 tmactoyao, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018