1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 4/30/2019 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 29, 2019.

1. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

stop complaining, game 1 is done, focus on the rest games, please keep the game as your only focus

2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

dream on but had the rockets hit more shots , more incorrect calls would be served by the refs....

rocketman84 likes this.
  3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

a perfect time for danuel house to earn a big contract this summer!

snowconeman22 likes this.
  4. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Perhaps there’s truth to the conspiracy theory you’re propagating. However I would still expect the Rockets to keep fighting. Good trumps Evil in the grand scheme every time. Last year Rockets last the battle, but they could still win the war this year.......in fact they have to for the sake of any championship aspirations.

No Excuses. ROCKETS NEED TO HIT THEIR SHOTS! plain and simple...

ramotadab likes this.
  5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

perhaps? lol

btw how did good trumps evil every time work out for the kings? blazers?

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. Deuce Rings

Deuce Rings Contributing Member

Were there missed calls in game 1? Yes. But the Rockets can't allow the missed calls and their issues with the officiating hijack their focus as it "may" have at the end of game 1. Furthermore, right or wrong, when you complain as loudly as the organization has since game 1, it just comes off as whining, possibly even a sore loser mentality, though such complaining "might" get you some calls in this next game. However, it could also piss the officiating crews and league off where they turn the screws more. Best to move on and leave the officiating in the past. Express your grievances with the league behind closed doors and focus on evening the series in game 2. Should've already done that in the first few hours after game one.

7. riko

riko Member

Skip Bayliss holly *** he is going fully in on the nbas corruption. He is saying the NBA has it for us

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I mean...I'm not sure they "have it in for us", but it is not surprising that they are handing us a loss after what went down yesterday.

PeterKingX and Rudyc281 like this.
  9. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Either the rockets believe their fate is in their own hands or they will shrivel up because too many things are stacked against them .

Not one player on the team thought it was gonna be easy . And guess what, G1 was one game . Tonight's game is another . Even if we go back home 0-2 , who is to say we don't crush both home games and come back to oracle with another chance to steal ?

The rockets have to show up . Clint HAS to be better . House has to be better . And Yes , James has to be better . I don't care if Scott foster doesn't give him a call all night . Blow by your man and throw it down at the rim . James has been slumping with or without the refs .... and while I appreciate that some of that is out of his control .... he's just got to fight through it and play better .

I see how he's impacting the game on defense . Now he's got to take his offensive game to the next level . He has to bring the force tonight .

PeterKingX, BeBreezy and DavidRocket like this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

there's no such thing as blatant terrible reffing being an "adversity" that in no way should be some deciding factor in these outcomes. some of yall really bite a bunch of these bs gimmicks.

11. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Well said. Harden looked to be plodding most of the game from the tip. Maybe he’s just conserving energy....

But I don’t see why he can’t go beast mode like he did when he carried the team during his 40 point game run. He needs to be THAT Harden....

12. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Were you addressing me? Because my post supports what you’re saying

13. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

There are several outside concerns that could explain it

1) he does look to be nursing some sort of wrist injury

2) I don't remember where this is from but basically someone said he struggles with allergies (that knock him out) right as playoff season rolls around

14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

If i had money i would probably bet on Warriors winning this one. Fking foster in Warriors home court, no fking way it's gonna be ref fairly. If he didn't bother reffing correctly for us in our court, u will b foolish to thing he's gonna ref in our favor this game.

#154 DatRocketFan, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  15. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Harden needs to think about how to score 100 percent into the net when he meet the unfair refs. NBA has many unfair refs to help their favourite teams to get champion

BeBreezy likes this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

I really wish we could see Harden/cp3's real reaction when they initially saw the list of who was officiating tonight

BeBreezy likes this.
  17. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

I agree with you. It is easy to gamble especially for unfair refs game. I think you will win a lot tomorrow. I suggest you all in warriors for unfair refs.

18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

someone please post video when available

19. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

REPEAT DONT GO TO REDDIT IF WE LOSE OR WIN, the SALT WILL B INSANE!

BeBreezy and hakeem94 like this.
  20. JW86

JW86 Member

I think it will be worse tonight, I really do. League office sending Foster to shut us up and get Harden and or CP3 tossed, just watch. If Rockets do not play more physical and come again with that weak "I just want a fair chance" **** then it's a sweep.