1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 5/1/2013 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 5)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

I've got a feeling the Rockets are taking this game.

2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

i've got to admit, i'm starting to get annoyed by that crybaby face he puts on whenever he thinks he got fouled.

3. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Weird that people already ripping Harden for having a cold. No one said he is out, only that he does not feel well. It happens. He'll play.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/329648121070100480">May 1, 2013</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

Seriously, who gets a cold/flu in May?

5. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Reporter asked Pat Beverley if Harden will "come out Willis Reed like, Michael Jordan like." Pat: "Hold on now." Again, Harden has a cold.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/329649666037788672">May 1, 2013</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. munsteur

munsteur Member

You never know what you will get in strip clubs. :rolleyes:

7. MacLovin

MacLovin Member

Me! Yep, currently stuck at home sick.

8. hbomb

hbomb Member

Imagine how glorious a win would be tonight.

Think of the glory and the joy.

I CANNOT WAIT. Let's take this game.

Harden will play through this "cold" of his. Make 5 treys, make a clutch shot (of course probably 1 out of 3 attempts :p) to close the game.

Lin will start, sick and tired of his crap play this playoffs, his chest a non-issue, a full display of linsanity will be on.

Bev will start, keep the front cout honest and keep his insanely high energy levels pumping the team up.

Parsons won't get near a triple double this time, but will make his timely 3's, sweet passes and slashing dunks.

Asik will be dominated by a newly motivated Ibaka who is going to hit the floor guns blazing and ready to deny every Lin/Harden drive. But he'll fumble a last minute lay-up again :p

And CLUTCHFANS forgets all this LOH/LOF bull crap, and Harden is re-crowned victor.

how glorious :p

i'm not high....promise

9. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

In game 4, Durant and Fisher had great games, and Harden had a horrendous game, and the Rockets won the game. If Harden plays well tonight I think Rockets have a good chance to win. And then the series would become very interesting.

10. TMackin713

TMackin713 Member

Last 3 games have been us being down by double digits and having to come back. Let's see if we can break this trend and hold a lead throughout the game.

11. danrockets95

danrockets95 Member

Lets go Rockets !!!!

12. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

We're gonna lose by 10 or more.

I know two people that are sick right now.

13. rocketfaithful

HAHA!!!!!!!!!! I remember that episode

14. rocketfaithful

I think I will be the first POF. Parsons only fan. Nah. Ill just stay a rocket fan. on a serious note. does anyone have a video or can create a video of the bogus calls the thunder have been getting? it would be a greatlly aprecieated thread!

15. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

He'll probably get boo'd like how Derek Fisher got boo'd at the Toyota Center.

16. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>McHale to team at end of shootaround: "if you want to be champions, these are the type of games you have to love and look forward to."</p>&mdash; Jason Friedman (@JasonCFriedman) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonCFriedman/status/329639796026789888">May 1, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

17. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Jesus, is Lin going to com back or not? Come off the bench or something. I've a bad feeling they are going to put Bev in foul trouble early.

I just want Our dudes to be healthy and play their hearts out. Not be on the bench. This is where heroes are made.

18. solid

solid Contributing Member

No way that little Tu*d hits that many threes again. He is the most annoying player in the NBA. I hope he misses every shot.

19. RollsRoyce

RollsRoyce Member

We need to win this game. Showing some playoff success will bring Dwight here, then we are a for real team next year.

20. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

So which lineup would it be today?

Game 2 lineup or game 3 lineup?