1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 4/24/2013 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 22, 2013.

1. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Funny enough Thunder fans believe he's a beastly man and a like a brick wall on defense. They don't have anyone good enough to bang down low with him. If/when he develops his offensive game more he'll be a consistent threat.

2. Midrangej

Midrangej Member

damn, I called it in one of my posts, for Pat Bev, Lin and Harden to play with parsons and Asik, guess the front office agreed with me!! :grin:

:grin:

3. omerasik

omerasik Member

Anybody can give me the okc forum link please?

4. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Up by 4 with 3 minutes left.

Be proud of this team. We are going to be something to recken with in a few years with this core.

Add another star/superstar and you will have a championship ball club.

5. shumbum

shumbum Member

I think he was just assuming that.

6. shumbum

shumbum Member

Beverley makes $300000 this season and $800000 for the next 2 seasons. What a steal!

7. shumbum

shumbum Member

I think saying he holds players accountable is sort of laughable at this point in the season. At least he's come through coaching in the playoffs. I was pleasantly surprised at his job in game #2.

8. shumbum

shumbum Member

With TJones playing well since being called up from D-League, I'm not sure why Delfino is still playing PF so much if at all. I understand they want his offense when we go small ball but TJones is no slouch in that department and he is a way way better defender at the 4. What is up with McHales preference for Delfino at the 4? I just don't get it.

9. shumbum

shumbum Member

I saw what real_egal did. Some commenters were accusing Lin of taking a dive with a fake injury so he wouldn't have to continue facing OKC. HAHAH...

10. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

Floor spacing, we are a way better offensive team that has to get respected and thus we get more driving lanes for a guards to the rim. I think D-mo was an experiment go awry, since no one respected his jumpshot and the same thing goes for T-Jones currently.