1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/11/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

On a positive note, win or lose, the players got together at the end of the game, on a sign of unity.

We have another tough game on Thursday, and the players need to forget about this game ASAP.

We own the bulls, even at their place. Even when Michael was playing. We will make up for today's loss on Thursday.

2. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

excuses excises excuses stfu already!!!! this loss ****in matters b/c we have to beat this team eventually in the playoffs and its pretty clear we dont have the talent to

3. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Mchale by now should have more faith in Jeremy. He was actually starting to get hot before going to the bench. Sure, the heat check 3 and 1 TO where he picked up the dribble was bad, but this team needed a scorer besides Harden who can create during the 4th quarter when Dwight was completely neutralized.

Bev got too aggressive and it turned out to by a double edge sword for the Rockets. he should not have fouled Westbrooke, which is a terrible 3 point shooter with 2 sec shot clock left. The game was within reach if he didn't do. That was a gifted 3....

4. guanwangzhe

guanwangzhe Member

At end of the Jeremy Lin's game highlights. The commentator stated; "when Jeremy Lin on the floor the ball moves, body moves, they got refreshed their offense." People all can see what's going on. But why only his own team coach refuse to recognize it.

5. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

LOL. Are you surprised?

6. yunac010

yunac010 Member

I'm pretty sure the same guy also said Asik has good hands...

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Bring Troy Daniels back!!!!

8. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Next season unless someone gets hurt. But up until then we won't be seeing TD.

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Yeah, I don't understand that reassignment decision at all. We are entirely too reliant on consistent outside shooting not to be working him into the rotation, IMO.

10. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Do you think McHale would actually give the youngsta some burn. They sent him back down there because McHale already have his set rotation. IMO of course.

11. Panda23

Panda23 Member

LOL why is there a ****storm over what Beverley did? WB kept advancing and Beverley went to tap the ball away.

Dude is such a child

12. cyntil8ing

cyntil8ing Member

CF Mob
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rLJFgJ1GXsM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. ish1973

ish1973 Member

Perfect position now. Will face Spurs at the second round. It will be very tough but is the only way that Rockets can win the WCF.

14. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

We lost against a good team on their home court. As long as we don't lose against the bad ones, I'm feeling good about that 55-win season.

My analysis as I checked in during the ending 3rd/4th quarter:

Lin did good/bad things, but man it is much better than what he was doing in that horrible slump stretch. He got the steal but shot a toe on the line three pointer. He made a nice fade away but took a heat-check 3. He did his trade mark dribble inside, pick up the dribble and throw it away. But overall, he did fine, I'm just glad he's doing stuff again.

D12 was nowhere to be seen, but considering how well he's been doing for us, this deserves a pass. Harden does his usual (I say that because I take for granted how much he comes through for us each and every game.)

I would say the Bev/Westbrook story got overblown attention in which the Zebras were wet with their whistles. Garcia seems to have found his shot again, that's good.

No one can guard Durant.

Another game, another day. Let's go get that next win.

15. Zergling

Zergling Member

I hope the coaching staff gives Beverley a lecture about playing INTELLIGENT defense because especially against OKC he tends to lose control. Fouling a three point shooter TWICE in the same game is beyond ridiculous.

16. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Crazy how Asik caught the ball on the side line, but struggles IN the game.

17. Throttle

Throttle Member

they look tired coz theyre on an unexpected win streak which prob has taken alot out of them physically n mentally... im not expecting them to reach WCF this yr, but they can surprise everyone by doing so...

18. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

When Asik dunks, seems he's more worried about hanging on the rim than making it.

Softest dunker ever. He needs to throw it dunk down, not softly drop it through.

19. Dabeezneez

Dabeezneez Member

How to stop KD.... Dude was a monster tonight

20. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

Durant went Durant on us. There is no stopping that.
    I am more concerned about Bev's overaggressiveness on D.