1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/11/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Howard needs to play smart and not pick up early fouls. It can be an advantage, but he has to play under control.

2. Play07

Play07 Member

Anybody going to game tomorrow ?

Me & my girl looking at a road trip

3. Clarinetmonster

Anyone think there might be a pushy 'fight' btwn Bev and Westbrook??

4. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

My girl & I*

5. Dogtag

Dogtag Member

Grammar nazi spotted

6. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Fact: since Westbrook returned to the lineup (and partially containing the stretch of losing their two defense-first starters), the Thunder (previously giving up 98 points per game) have given up 109 points per game. Every single team they've played has scored at least 99, with the exception of Philly, who I think let their ball boy get up 10 shots or so for the hell of it. This includes Memphis (107 points, average 96) and Cleveland (114 points, average 97).

It's a nice time to catch them, but let's not take these guys lightly.

7. Penetrate&Creat

PBev vs. Westbrook

The saga continues

8. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

100% Bev and Westbrook get into it. Westbrook always tries to fight guards that defend him well.

9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lol @ okc thinking they can hang with us

the west runs through HOUSTON

rockets by double digits

10. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Rockets winning games which they are rigged to lose...Stern gonna find a way to fire Silver and ensure an OKC victory...Rockets getting too much press...

In all honesty...im enjoying this so much... Our boys are gonna play good ball against anyone, and I really do not expect a blowout either way. Even if they loose(OKC has had our number), our boys are gonna show up...

PS. Rockets were blown out in game one and faltered down the stretch of game 2...If they can pull this game off there, its gonna set up a terrific April 4th match up...go ROCKETS!!!

11. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

I do think things are gonna get testy with each other...and that home court advantage is gonna keep things disruptive, but if the Rockets win tom night, there is gonna be legit panic in OKC...

12. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I hope we win this for James! He has been spectacular for us as of late and it would be amazing to get him the win. Just like the Indiana game, OKC also is a team that James has demons on his back going against, for obvious reasons. If the Rockets can beat the Thunder like the Pacers then I would be totally ecstatic and happy for James.

With Thabo and Perkins out and OKC struggling to integrate Russ back, this seems like a great game for the Rockets to win. We should go to Dwight early, get their big men in foul trouble early, especially Ibaka and go from there.

We got this! I believe!

1 person likes this.
  13. yummyhawtsauce

is this a MMA match or basketball match? Will this be on PPV? lol

14. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

[​IMG]

"all over you like those hipster clothes you got"

15. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

If the rockets can pull the win out in that environment then it might be time to start getting excited about our chances this year cz that place is gonna be wild. My body is ready for this game!

16. texansalltheway

Lol this is awesome

17. solid

solid Contributing Member

If the Rockets win the next three games, cancel the playoffs and just give them the trophy. Save everyone time and energy.

18. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

19. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

Another post from the Oklahoma board

"Seems like so many here still think the Harden trade was not a mistake. LOL.

We trade away a top 5 player in the league for two guys who won't help us win anything till 2017. Lamb is lost and Adams is 3 years away from being a solid starter.

Harden just lead Houston this week to win over Miami and Indy.

Then he drops 41/10/6/6 vs Portland. If we face Houston and they beat us will Presti finally admit to was wrong?

Harden is the 3rd best player in the league after Lebron and KD. And in tough situations I'd pick Harden over KD because he knows when to take over games and he's always under control. He also has a higher basketball IQ than KD."

20. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

*hollering*