1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 12/9/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 8, 2016.

1. vtjsr2

vtjsr2 Member

Not sure if this is a sarcastic post, but I have to agree. He runs, and that draws defenders away from the ball. His energy is infectious and is a vocal leader in the locker room.

His skills maybe lacking, but he is perfect for this offense and will get his this year.

People need to stop being so quick to bash him.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

He moves well off the ball, a skill so underrated.

vtjsr2 likes this.
  3. RightTooCensor

The calls OKC were getting in the fourth were so disgustingly bad. Props to the boys for overcoming the odds with this win.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I like in general how he's playing the game, I have never been one to complain about usage or isos, but too often he looks a step slow or gassed, and it results in turnovers or not being able to create separation or get by his man or finish strong.

I haven't been saying this for years, only starting last year when he was clearly out of shape and IMO he's still not really in great shape.

Just saying I want 2014-15 harden back and that doesn't mean he has to play like dwayne Wade and fall all the time or run at 100% like Westbrook

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

And that is called "kicking your ass". Just caught up on the whole game. Dvr.