1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 12/29/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 29, 2013.

1. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

Made his very last one... hopefully that's enough heat to have another 4q eruption to save the game lol

[smh]

2. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Come on Harden. I know your hurting but you gotta show everybody in Okc what there missing out on.

3. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

games like this would be good for the team because they would know how much work they need to do to overcome elite defenses.

4. Play07

Play07 Member

We only have 1 turnover and are not shooting the ball well at all.

It's 3 teams I think we don't match up well with because they play fast like us but with a better bench okc, clippers & heat

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

28 points on 6-23 shooting.

6. Maikeru

Maikeru Member

Can somebody explain how the NBA has several months to plan for the schedule and come up with dual back to backs in a non condensed 82 game season? Hmm...I wonder why there are so many non contact injuries...duh. Hang in there, go Rocketsˋˊ

7. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

KYRIE IRVING IN THE CLUTCH. bout to switch over to that game

8. nono

nono Member

well even if the thunder fans win this they still live in oklahoma so are losers in life

9. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I get where you're coming from, but I'm not part of the Lin hater crowd. I want the Rockets do well, but as Clutch just posted, 2-17 or whatever in the first half of 3 games + lackluster defense + turnovers+ picking up your dribble is a problem.

Jeremy gets a lot of criticism (and rightfully so) because it is one of his jobs as a PG to take care of the ball, keep his dribble and make smart decisions on offense. He wants to be a leader in that sense, but he's not applying it.

Yes, Harden isn't playing well either. He's taken crappy shots, turned it over, etc. But, he is facilitating a bit more, making some good passes out of the double team. But no, this is not a memorable game for him.

What I don't understand is how the hardcore Lin fans AUTOMATICALLY scream "And what about Harrrdddeen?" if Jeremy receives an ounce of criticism.

Everyone is fair game.

10. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I'm no McFail fan, but it ain't his fault Asik, Smith, and Bev are hurt. D-Mo is way too inconsistent and Brewer doesn't have an offensive game. If we didn't have all these injuries(and pouting by Omer), we'd have a 10 or 11 man rotation.

11. Rocket_Man_2.0

Rockets need to run more plays..you can't play streetball against elite defenses!!:rolleyes::eek:

12. afk

afk Member

Time for a better 2nd half! Lets go!

13. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Bwhahaha you can't express your displeasure on the Garm without being called a fake fan. I guess all real fans don't get a little p*ssed when their favorite team is losing.

14. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

their backcourt has 24 points in 15 shots and our backcourt has 9 points on 16 shots. That is the difference. NEED MORE FROM LIN AND Harden and limit them and we win.

15. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I don't know why that poster wanted a comparison. James can score everything from the FT line if he has to.

That percentage isn't good, but it is production either way.

16. afk

afk Member

Good start so far.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Why is Howard shooting jumpers?

18. Exel

Exel Member

I'm not the one holding Lin to delusional standards. Lin is going to get scored on. I'm not expecting him to shut out everyone like you and if he doesn't, he was killed.

19. WNBA

WNBA Member

Howard is such a scrub.

20. zawa

zawa Member

Dwight killin us