1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Suns 2/23/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Pahahahaha man yall off the chains around here.

2. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I laugh when Lin fans don't like us bringing up players from our mediocre team lol

3. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, dude, it was one of Lin's worst games of the season. People were frustrated with his play today, and for good reason.

4. errpac

errpac Member

We need both Lin and bev and that's not a bad thing. We're not getting a cp3, dwill, curry, etc. we aren't getting rondo without giving up too much, and I'm not just talking about parsons. I bet what celtics wanted was parsons, tjones, plus pics. These two guards work well for us. Bev stepped up big time for us against the suns but it was one of his better games. You know he is just as inconsistent as Lin. We primary need him for defense. When Lin is on he's better then bev. I'm not sure if Beverly ever had a double double but for sure he's never had a triple double. Lin middle name is inconsistent, but I do think he gets better over time. Honestly I think people should be grateful that we have this combo guard system. If we lose either one of these players for nothing but a salary cap dump we would not be as good of a team.

5. Clarinetmonster

Seconded times infinity.

6. Rocknation

Rocknation Member

it's not really one or the other.
    the answer is C, both.

but for your ultimatum, that applies to every player, even the beloved Harden

7. Rocknation

Rocknation Member

really it wasnt that funny. I think the op had a point. I don't know why you think that his point was ridiculous.

8. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>NBA's Rod Thorn issues memo to teams indicating double-lane violation should have been called w/ 14 secs left in Houston-Phx Feb. 23 game.</p>&mdash; Sam Amick (@sam_amick) <a href="https://twitter.com/sam_amick/statuses/438836343502692352">February 27, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>In lengthy explanation obtained by USAT, Thorn says it should have resulted in jump ball. Rockets up one when Motiejunas hit two FTs in win.</p>&mdash; Sam Amick (@sam_amick) <a href="https://twitter.com/sam_amick/statuses/438837233190060032">February 27, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>