1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Suns 1/23/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 22, 2015.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

do the best in the game score 4 points on 2-8 shooting? :grin:

2. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

It's because they haven't put together back-to-back solid performances against good opponents in a long time. You'd have to go all the way back to the home win blowout over Portland and the OT road win at Memphis for that. And those games were 4 weeks ago. (Not to mention both were missing their starting power forward from the lineup.)

Suffering through a month of mediocrity and half-assed efforts is enough to drag down the spirits of even the most diehard fan. Believe me, I want this team to succeed. They may not be title contenders without first acquiring another playmaker, but they're better than this.

3. Salvy

Salvy Member

We got this.... Win tonight, they aint that good......

1 person likes this.
  4. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

Are you really going to complain about Dmo, who has been stellar for us this year, having an off night against the best team in the league?

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Rockets injury update: James Harden (left knee contusion) and Dwight Howard (strained right knee) are probable.</p>&mdash; Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/558654189929127937">January 23, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

We probably wont even make the playoffs.^^^

Thats how bad Les gets it for setting the bar at another dirst round exit

1 person likes this.
  7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

the post i replied to disputed dmo having a bad game against the warriors. there was no mention of this year or other games. aside from that, i will lodge a complaint now about your posting here. in general it suck, no offense. and honestly i try to avoid your posts whenever possible. unfortunately this time you had replied to me directly.

8. RedRising14

RedRising14 Member

Really hoping we blow them out. It would be good for our confidence against a competitive team and on the road. We're the Swag Champs, we got to get that swag back! :grin:

9. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Oh Jesus....

10. count_dough-ku

Calm down. Dwight's been listed as probable every game since his return. James has also been listed as probable for a few of them. They're going to play.

11. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

This is a new injury for Harden, as far as I know. He hasn't been on the injury list for weeks.

12. count_dough-ku

He was listed as probable for a Rockets home game a couple weeks ago. So was Ariza. They were both in the lineup that night and looked fine.

13. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I wish Jermaine O'Neal was still with the Suns lol

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

And it is a 'Knee'

Never underestimate a knee injury.

15. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

it's just a bruise for harden which im not concerned about. it's expected with how much he sacrifices his body.

now dwight on the other hand....

16. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I hope and pray that all our players will get healthy quickly.

17. clutz

clutz Member

Bone on bone.

18. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Extremely winnable game. Someone besides Beard is going to have to show up though.

For what it's worth, I think someone will. But lately, you never know.

Rockets 102
    Suns 97

19. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Suns take this. I don't trust this Rocket team at all. And even if the Rockets win, there's nothing to be excited about.

20. Handles

Handles Member

I really hope they play. I'll be at the game and it would blow to be missing them. I want to at least see Harden play. Since he went to ASU, I'm sure he wants to ball out for his first fans. Wondering where he's going out after the game... maybe I'll try to meet him :grin: