1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Raptors 4/2/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 2, 2014.

1. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

Turns the ball over with chance to tie it typical garbage by Lin and always lookin for a call...nobody respects his b**** ass so stop looking for a foul

2. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

You're laughing at my posts but there's a reason he's the ONLY Asian player in the league

3. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

yea. i just fail into the bait too, lol. sigh. i'll ignore from now on tho. funny thing is based on that dudes stuff, he isn't even "American."

after the okc game, 6 of our last 7 is v. under .500 teams. i really hope we don't collapse like the last two seasons.

4. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

5. DOLPHIN2k2

DOLPHIN2k2 Member

Reminds me of the Chicago game.

6. khyberjones

khyberjones Member

He was 3/7 from the 3pt line. That's over 40%.

7. khyberjones

khyberjones Member

Lin played a good, aggressive game (despite what many posters on this site think). I think the only 'bad' stretch he had was when he missed his first 4 shots in the 3rd quarter. Despite going 2 for his first 11, he kept shooting and got to 16 points. He had 7 assists and did a nice job handling the ball and running the offense. He didn't get a few calls that probably could've gone his way (a charge on a made basket, couple of hacks when he was in the paint). Defensively, I don't think Vasquez did anything against him except for 1 3 pt shot. De Colo beat gave him a bit of trouble off the dribble early in the second quarter but he otherwise did a good job. The three times he left the game, the margin went south.

The game was lost because the Raptors just did a better job contesting shots and they limited Harden in a way that most teams haven't this year. D-Mo and Parsons could not stick with DeRozan and Ross. I also think McHale's decision to play Jones was ill-advised. He did not look well at all and should not have been out there.

Lin was a positive for the Rockets tonight. If he continues to play with the same aggression that he did against Brooklyn and Toronto, the Rockets will be in very good shape.

8. mayo98

mayo98 Member

Poser... Hip Hop and Gangsta wannabee who knew nothing and whose brain is as big as bird dropping... Go back to Korea ? He's an American more than you are.. What have you done lately with your life to warrant such request ? He's a bigger taxpayer than you are...

9. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

typical Clutchfans LOH hahaha. Do people like this still exist in Houston?

10. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Just clicked on your twitter. Thanks for the lols..:grin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zsv0GGattHE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Could Harden's hand injury keep him out?

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

why are you using a sacred Rockets nick without knowing anything about Houston?

13. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

You're trying to be too smart. All you have to say on clutchfans is...

LIN SUX!

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I found this tweet funny

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Matt Maloney&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Jeremy Lin</p>&mdash; B. (@MrBrianRama) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrBrianRama/statuses/451532542416408577">April 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

It's true. Maloney at least has Game 4 against Seattle.

16. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

So what if Harden & Parsons are terrible at defense. Stop picking on them. Harden is BOSS!!! and Parsons is going to be a future All Star and he's playing for peanuts. Lin is the only one under performing his contract.

17. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

WOW! Which rock did you crawl out from under?
    Embarrassing on so many levels. SMFH.

18. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

You forgot to write the last line of the description...

Lin Sux.

19. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

:rolleyes:

20. galpeleg

galpeleg Member

Lin play quite well in my opinion.

the problem was that in the last 3 min he was traded for Casspi.
    Casspi was the only 1 in the 4th quarter that was able to limit DaRozen a bit.
    and was the best perimeter /help defender.

notice Casspi went out we went down to -8, he return he we climb to -4 and had a chance to tie up.