1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Raptors 4/2/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 2, 2014.

1. sutton

sutton Member

1 Only if Lin could pass out from that steal in split second ,then Harden for 3....
    2 Hamilton looks really bad, what is he doing? why? Hell! Brooks.

2. Clarinetmonster

trolly troll troll.

3. FacePalmMaster

I didn't watch the game, and I haven't posted in months. But from all the Lin threads/posts popping up....it's a no brainer it's Lin fault once again.

4. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

Honestly felt the Lin/Bev combo would have really sealed a win in Toronto.

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I was at the game, everyone looked really bad and really didn't give two shets

Harden was pretending to be hurt every second and not running up the court. The offense is so stagnant when they spend 10 seconds trying to get Harden the ball to iso. Everyone missing defense rotations and they all look at eachother to blame someone not themselves.

it was terrible, if they are gonna not care like this, **** the championship, we out in the first round like this. I mean the injuries are bad, but no one played like they wanted to win.

It was def not Lin's fault, he was bad at times, but the whole team was bad

6. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Need Pat Bev back as soon as possible.

He brings intensity to the team which rubs off on other players.

7. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

Amazing... quick look at your twitter account from your signature and the amount of stupidity coming out of it has me appalled. Are we really in 2014? Cringe

A couple gems of many more:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I'm a start a petition to get Jeremy Lin deported...please feel free to sign</p>&mdash; Robert A. Longoria (@B1G_R0B) <a href="https://twitter.com/B1G_R0B/statuses/451578735838240768">April 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Go back to Korea Lin</p>&mdash; Robert A. Longoria (@B1G_R0B) <a href="https://twitter.com/B1G_R0B/statuses/451185720472764416">April 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

I figured he was just trolling CF so I checked his twitter... Its an actual delusion. Might have caught the bug from the lofs :grin:

9. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

U mad? He's garbage

10. archinkent

archinkent Member

If Lin's garbage, what does that make you?

Seriously, go back to Korea? Wow.

11. Clarinetmonster

'I'm a start a petition to get Jeremy Lin deported...please feel free to sign'

For some reason, this gem from your twitter account made me think of this:

[​IMG]

12. Clarinetmonster

13. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

Do y'all like Lin being inconsistent and costing us games?!?

14. Clarinetmonster

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Explain to me how exactly Lin cost us this game if u even watched the game

16. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

Can't hit a 3 to save his life...not a jump shooter what so ever and all he does drive to basket and jumps in the air and passes it which turns it over

17. Clarinetmonster

Wouldn't have even been in the game at all without him and the bench tonight.

18. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

you think you'll get an actual response from him? im surprised he even knows how to use a computer. best to just ignore ppl like him.

anyways, im worried about the blazers. raps didn't even have lowry. we're falling back into habits of last season (granted we're playing a lineup that is predominately from last season), but sticky ball movement, and poor defensive effort for stretches of a game. i can understand losses sometimes, but i can't understand a lack of effort. pathetic effort last 2 games, besides for asik.

19. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

he said this game. i know it might be hard for you to read, but take it slowly and sound out the words. i believe in you. lin hit 3 threes in this game, and had only 2 TOV's in 38 mins. try again.

lin didn't even play that great, but he wasn't near the reason we lost.

20. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

I think you said it best. His posts have me in tears though so much ROFL.

Anyways one last gem...