1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Raptors 3/7/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 6, 2012.

1. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

I didn't mean YOU said it. I am just say that statement is ridiculous. I am just trying to suggest coach is also part of the problem as much as players.

When did I say I want Adelman back? If you think you win the argument that's fine. I am just stating my opinion. You think coach has no problem and players are the only one to blame. I think both coach and players have done a lousy job so far that's it.

2. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

at least lakers, clippers, and the knicks lost

3. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Improved Lowry,dalembert and parsons? Improved Lowry, yes but not so much conpared to what he averaged last season since AB was traded. Improved Dalembert? I still see the same inconsistent Sammy. Improved Parsons? We had Budinger ag the 3 last year right? So if you think we're better with Parsons starting then credit goes to Mchale because he was the one who decided to start a rookie 2nd rounder right?

Oh and yeah, you failed to mention out leading scorer and best big on our team. Didn't Martin and Scola play better last season? Any player who gets traded and then vetoed and forced to play for the same team would never be the same. Heck, Odom who was a very important player for the Lakers was traded for a pick, that's how bad the players would feel after being dealt.

Add to that, we also lost our best post defender and somewhat the heart of our team in Chuck Hayes. So given all the adversities we have to go through this season, i would tend to believe that having Adelman still won't make much of a difference. We could actually be worse than we are right now since he is known to stick to his rotation no matter how bad they're playing. Remember, our bench was the one saving our as*es and closing games for us. Credit goes to Mchale.

4. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

Parsons shooting has looked good last 4 games..really hope he keeps going, and glad he finally got 30+ min

5. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

Man, I miss T-mac and Yao.

6. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

With what superstar??

7. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

Oh, and denver lost too.

8. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Rockets Lakers and Nuggs lose to bad teams. They should probably fire everyone. :rolleyes:

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

When you have no talent to criticize you mig as well go after coaching. What will people say when Morey blows up the team for picks and we tank? McHale doesn't know how to win with less?

10. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

I know right? I'm pretty sure it's the same people who would be demanding for a defensive oriented coach of Adelman was still running this team. LOL

IMHO, McHale has maximized the potential of this current lineup we have given the issues and whatever. It's all up to the management now if they would go all in for a star and gamble or tank and rebuild.

11. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Man not the right time for this. Hope guys don't give up and McHale gen motivate them somehow...

12. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

^Now this is what a TRUE fan is supposed to be.

13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

This is just extremely depressing, of course everything that could possibly go wrong...goes wrong with the rockets. We finally look like we locked in the playoffs with the 4th spot and we go on a 5 game loosing streak that puts us in 8th and are more then a couple games of from even moving up one spot. Why, why must our team be terribly inconsistent?

14. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

This is a trend for the past 2 years. Horrible play right after the all-star game placing us near or out of the playoffs, followed by a good run, just to end up 9th in the western conference, out of the playoffs and drafting 14th. Overall, we are consistently mediocre. Not a bad team, just a mediocre team.

This Rockets team needs a shake up in the worst way because the old formula ain't working.

1 person likes this.
  15. houseofglass21

This is the past two years in a nutshell.

16. Juck_The_Fazz

Juck_The_Fazz Member

we will be in the playoffs u guarantee you

17. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

take off the homer shades