1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Raptors 12/9/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 8, 2007.

1. rocketscraft

rocketscraft Member

Anybody can translate the following article to en?

麦蒂难堪超级球星之实 当山大王就别想拿总冠军

CCTV.com 2007年12月10日 07:56 来源:

新浪体育消息 北京时间12月10日消息,恭喜你,特雷西-麦克格雷迪,当你回到职业生涯的起点,在多伦多那些见证你的从一名青涩小子成长为顶薪球员的球迷面前,你又一次证明了一点,你是现在的这支火箭队的领袖,一个无人可以取代甚至无人能够撼动你影响力的领袖,不管这样的影响力是好或坏。

本赛季,在麦蒂打满全场的情况下,火箭队输球的场次一共有7场,其中5场比赛,这位球队领军人物的投篮命中率低于40%,而这5场比赛之中,麦蒂的场均出手为21次。更加有意思的是另外的一个数据,麦蒂本赛季至今单场出手次数最多的三场球,和小牛队比赛时出手31次命中12球,和国王队比赛出手30次命中14球,和灰熊队比赛出手28次命中16球,无论命中率高低,火箭队统统输球。

没有人想刻意的去攻击麦蒂的不负责任,但事实上,无论是比赛还是最后的数据统计证明,真正要为火箭队的现状负责的人不是别人,恰恰是这位场均25.3分5.4个篮板以及5.8次助攻的全能球员。他在进攻端的贪欲,他的任性,他的那种所谓态度制约了火箭队向上的攀登。

就像今天比赛第三节一样,在麦蒂的眼中,除了篮筐他再也看不到别的东西。任何队友和他挡拆后的结果就是看到麦蒂一个人的出手,只有当前方实在看不到出手的机会,当对手的双人包夹让他找不到退路的时候,麦蒂才会将球交出来。这一节比赛火箭输了17分,麦蒂7次跳投或者上篮只有两次将球放入篮筐之中并且还有一次莫名其妙的传球失误,进攻效率之低下立马可见。

如果说麦蒂只是一名角色球员,那这样的糟糕表现也影响不大。但作为球队的老大,这样的表现则牵动全局。火箭队的进攻也顿时失去了应有的节奏,同时也让球队的防守体系失去了稳定。在下半场,火箭后场篮板被对手抢爆,这其中就有球队队员心态失衡,失去了应有稳定性的原因,而失衡的根源就是麦蒂。

当中远距离跳投命中率不及姚明,当罚球命中率也只有70%出头和姚明相距甚远的时候,迈入职业生涯第十个年头的麦蒂你是不是能够清醒的面对一个现实问题,那就是你真的已经不复当年得分王之勇了。

和自己的巅峰时期相比,麦蒂尽管总体命中率相距不大(最高45.7%,而本赛季至今44.8%),但稳定性差了许多。本赛季,麦蒂打满整场的18场比赛,命中率不足40%的赛事多达9场(其中输球的比赛有5场),而命中率超过50%的比赛只有6场(其中输球的比赛有1场),这显示出球队的胜率极大的依赖麦蒂的命中率,而发挥不稳定的麦蒂实在有负球队的重托。

即使是和联盟当今的顶级得分手相比,麦蒂的进攻效率仍然偏低。目前本赛季得分榜前10位的球员中,麦蒂的投篮命中率排名倒数第二,只比国王的小将凯文- 马丁高出些许。而另外的一项重要统计,场均罚球次数,麦蒂同样排名倒数第二,紧比卡洛斯-布泽高,这反映出作为联盟的顶级的分手,麦蒂更多的取分来自跳投,这也是他进攻效率偏低的根源。

在当今联盟,只有三个人的场均出手超过20次,分别是勒布朗-詹姆斯、麦蒂和卡梅罗-安东尼。小皇帝场均出手22次情有可原,骑士队几乎就是他的独角戏,他的身边没有姚明和艾弗森这样的队友。而安东尼的出手则有掘金队内线缺乏攻击力的缘由,同时他也受益于卡尔的快速进攻的打法。

但麦蒂真的需要这么多出手么?他的身边有姚明这样的巨星,有斯科拉有弗朗西斯有詹姆斯有维尔斯这些放在任何一支球队也都能独挡一面的球星,但球仍然在他一个人的手中。

当姚明本赛季的场均出手还要比上赛季少的时候,其他球员更是不可能指望有更多的表现机会。而这样的结果就是文章最开始我们所提到的一个数据,麦蒂本赛季单场出手最多的三场球,无论他发挥好坏,火箭全部输了。

篮球是五个人的运动,而麦蒂只喜欢他的独角戏。火箭队为了给姚明腾出进攻空间送走了弗朗西斯,现在当弗朗西斯学会了在外线出手之前也要估量的时候,人们又突然发现换回来的麦蒂事实上更独,在关键时刻的进攻成功率更低。这不知道是不是一种讽刺,但现实就是如此。

如果麦蒂真的希望当一个山大王,那么请你不要假惺惺的表示‘火箭队需要平衡,我需要帮手。’如果你连姚明这样的帮手都不珍惜,还有什么样的伙计能够让你看上眼呢?至于总冠军,那终究是黄粱一梦。

责编:刘鑫隆

2. Rocket 914

Rocket 914 Member

At the start of 3rd quarter, T-mac forced shots early in the shot clock. This was not a result of his teammates standing around and him trying to beat the shot clock. It was like T-mac doing his usual "heat-check" with long/bad shots. Only this time, he took several of them in one stretch.

3. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Francis did look lost and confused on whether to shoot, drive, or pass. Please do one or the other instead of holding the ball. He did hit a 3 pointer after waiting 12 seconds to shoot it.

I love his ability to get to the rim and draw fouls or pass out effectively. Much better at this than Rafer

4. Thurogood

Thurogood Member

Lets start with Francis. I think he showed promise. I would like to see him start a few more games and become more comfortable.

Next subject, TMac. In my opinion, TMac is to blame for this loss, if you were to put it all on one player. I felt like he dictated a pace which benefited the Raptors and hurt the Rockets. Brought the ball up slow, took early shots. Didn't get his teammates involved.

The scary part is that TMac has been doing this all year. You can tell he doesn't like Adlemans offense. I don't think it is Adlemans offense as much as he doesn't like running around/hustling. He likes to walk the ball up and work it one-on-one. This only benefits TMac. He has such an amazing passing ability, I would love to see him utilize these skills.

Yao was a non-factor in the 2nd half. Notice, 1st half he was active on the defensive and offensive end. So freaking frustrating.

Thurogood Rocketsfan

5. kwng

kwng Member

Was there any post game conference?? I want to hear their reasons and what Adelman thinks of the loss?

6. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

New offensive system. Isn't suppose to generate easier/open attempt?
    So far this system doesn't fit this team by the look on Rick face because no one can consistently knock down open shot or penetrate and finish strong. JVG system worked better with this group because our strength is the inside game. RA system take away the post presence and let Tmac shooting bricks.

BTW, how can Rockets play as team when you have a "It's all on me" superstar? When you're leader of the team you do what best and put your team in position to win including passing the ball and exploit mismatch. Tmac ALWAYS CLAIMS "We kind of go back to isolation plays, everybody just stationary, just standing around and watching whoever has the ball." UHM, DUH. The ball is in your hand 90% of time and if you keep jacking up bricks from outside 90% instead of passing who would bother to run around like a headless chicken??

7. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

Tmac, ask yourself "When 2nd unit comes in how come they display better ball movement?" Maybe because your ego/superstar status doesn't hinder the ball to find the open man?

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Someone should take a screen shot of this page of the GARM and then compare it to the 1st page of the GARM after one or two brilliant, blow out wins by the Rockets, when the coaches and players are suddenly incredible and can do no wrong. Maybe we should change the name of the GARM to Knee-Jerk Central.

9. Aadam

Aadam Member

i agree, next win t-mac will be untouchable and godlike. most of the fair weather fans here are pathetic.

10. Fuse

Fuse Member

Well on the flip side, because T-mac needs to dominate the ball so much to be effective, it hinders our ability to move the ball properly. He may get his 10 assists, but if he were to play within a more team based concept, that could easily translate into a +14 assist ratio with him on the court with others pitching in with the stats.

11. IamKhan

IamKhan Rookie

I think tmac should play more with deke/hayes/battier/alston and head, that's a group of perfect role players for him. they are pretty happy to let him play 1 on 5 and tmac also feels more comfortable in that situation, and as the results, shoots higher % long jumpers. tmac played his best bball when yao was out last year.

12. Ketchup&Mustard

I don't post much, but I know the game of basketball and I like to put in my two cents every now and then so here it goes...WE NEED A POINT GUARD!!!! Rafer is the only one who can effectively bring the ball up the court (other than T-mac, but the last time I checked he's not a PG), but he's not a great playmaker and constantly throws up ill-advised shots. Mike James...he's a back up spark plug, nothing more. Steve Francis...not a true point guard and he can't run the offense. I'm sure he'll adjust and improve in the system but you can't change the nature of his game. Bottom line, we need to trade for a TRUE point guard

13. user

user Member

how can you guys hate on tmac

14. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

or maybe because Yao is not on the floor? You do know that Yao is 7 ft 5 and takes up a lot of space and doesn't run around a lot?? STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ON TMAC

15. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Why is it that most of the TMAC dissers here are rookies?? Oh right, they are YOFS. I am a rookie myself and I joined this board because I am a huge fan of Yao. But I have always liked TMac too during his Orlando days so when he joined the Rockets, the Rockets became the perfect team for me.

But I am just shocked at the amount of hate YOFs have against TMac. To blame TMac for this loss is ridiculous. Every player has shooting off nights, but we lost because of the offensive rebounds by Toronto, Nesterobich and
    Humphry had 8 OFFENSIVE rebounds in limited playing time while Yao had 6 total rebounds in 40+ mins. WE LOST BECAUSE WE DIDN'T CONTROL THE BOARD. STOP BLAMING TMAC FOR EVERYTHING. YOFs do not give TMAC credit when he has a great shooting night so why blame him if we lose when he didn't shoot as well? ITS BLIND HATE I tell ya..

16. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

We didn't lose because of the offensive rebounds.We lost because we played a terrible second half and we couldn't score. We we couldn't score and the rythym was screwed up and nobodoy boxed out and part of the boxing out was defense.We stop playing defense and we are a good rebounding team when we play defense and nobody played any D in the second half and as a result nobody rebounded the basketball because I believe the team fell in a funk when we started going 1 on 1 and 1 on 5 on the offensive end which translated to bad defense and bad rebounding.

The raptors should have been put away in the first half when we were up by 14 points.We were up by 11 points at the half,We did what Yao said we got all relaxed and started to take the game for granted in the second half.

17. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

Did you even watch the game? If you did count how many shots Tmac took compared to Yao? How and when did he took those jumpers? I'm far from YOF. If you check my post history. I was like Yao biggest critic when he played soft. But the fact that Tmac shot himself out of the game at 33% on most of ISOLATION PLAYS without passing to teammates. Please don't make stupid generalized comment without giving it some thoughts.

18. f_chowd0696

f_chowd0696 Member

what??? The Rockets are not wearing their power ranger outfits today????