1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Raptors 11/16/2003

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Nuclear Yak

Nuclear Yak Member

yao and francis will have an awesome...while cat will shoot poorly from the field but will have 7 assissts...

2. hdd

hdd Member

Rockets: 100
    Raptors: 70

:D :eek: ;)

3. tannersearle78

Win

The Rockets: 250

The Los Angeles Sparks: 58

That was the dream I had last night, that the WNBA and NBA merged, and the Rockets were the lone men's team in their division.

4. ty185

ty185 Member

yuppy! gonna be at ACC tomorrow~ hehe. so excited. :)

85-75 for rox.

haha. you bet quite some chinese fans would try to make rox feel at home there. :D

5. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I didn't want to start a new thread for this:

If I want to go to the game tomorrow, how will I know there'll still be cheap tickets available? I don't want to drive to the T-Center and then be turned away cause they're sold out of the cheapies. I mean, yeah, I know it's Toronto, but I just can't be sure, and the ticket ppl aren't there to answer phones.

:confused:

6. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

OK completely disregard my post. My bright self just realized the game was in ****ing Toronto.

:p

7. rvpals

rvpals Member

I predict 2 Yao blocks on Vince Carter.

I also predict a blow out on the Raptors because SF, Cat, Yao all getting hot and just blow these Raptors out of the water. :D

8. qrui

qrui Member

rox win by 18.
    raptor will try to put bateer and davis on yao and yao will have another nice game.

9. Remix

Remix Member

Haha, you people are funny predicting the rockets will lose . Dont forget this is the raptors that scored like 55 points in the whole game,

10. 12345

12345 Member

for some reason, yao has a hard time playing against bateer and wang zhizhi...

11. therock

therock New Member

LIVE AUDIO LINK:

www.fan590.com toronto local sports radio should carry it.

20kps

12. acrophobia98

acrophobia98 Member

Raptor fluctuates very much this year. One game, it is an angel and another is devil, depending on their shooting touch.

I hope they have a poor shooting % as they often have that problem against a strong defensive team. They can kill offensive team like Dallas; but they will lose big time to Rocket:

Rocket 92
    Raptor 73

:D

13. stubbyc

stubbyc Member

Raptors offense has been anemic lately, the Rockets should blow them out even if it is in Toronto.

Rockets- 87
    Raptors- 61

Francis- 22

Mobley- 16

Jackson- 12

Cato- 5

Yao- 21

The rest- 21

14. MFW2310

MFW2310 Contributing Member

We should double VC all night long. Somehow I still think he's gonna torch us though.

15. Rocketball4Life

As long as the Rockets play the type of defense that they are becoming known for then this should be a cake walk.

Rockets-96
    Barneys-75

16. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Thanks for the link, I was just about to start looking for one.

Just to let everyone know, because of the NBA restrictions, you may have to start listening to the link at least 30 minutes before the game so it will not kick you off.

17. laughdog

laughdog Member

i don't expect a huge game from yao against raptors as the raptors will send his countryman bateer to guard him. man, yao is a nice guy, just too nice to make bateer look embarrasing, and yao also knows bateer are having a hard time with raptors. but i'm a little worried about carter. if carter tries to dunk over him, yao might break his neck without thinking too much about the consequence as yao is trying to become agreessive but got pissed over the last game.

18. acrophobia98

acrophobia98 Member

Yao is going to break every Raptor's neck because that is the only way to get his friend Bateer playing time - in garbage time.

:D :D :D

19. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Good ball movement can lead to open shots which we will have to put down. Mobley needs to bounce back and Yao needs to overcome the Raptor defenders stay aggressive and avoid silly fouls.
    Defense on the road needs to be even better than at home in order to win.
    It's going to be a close game in the low 80's, I have a feeling that we are going to lose. I hope the Rockets will prove me wrong.

20. Visagial

Visagial Contributing Member

Raptors will try to front Yao, but it won't work. I say this will be his first big game of the season. 25 pts 7 boards. Francis with 19.

Rockets win 100 - 82.