1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pistons 10/31/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 29, 2012.

1. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Lets hope Tony has put his worst game of the season behind him.

2. zcity

zcity Contributing Member

man . . . just re-watching tapes from last night - How many of Harden's baskets came off of Asik screens - WOW !!!!

3. M4-Nightvision

your prediction almost right on

4. ric_champion

ric_champion Member

Why didn't T-Jones or Moti played yesterday?

5. EarlIII

EarlIII Member

Highly doubt it. I watched him with the Knicks. What we saw last night was a slightly below average performance by him. When I mean slightly, I mean just a hair.

6. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

You have to assume because McHale didn't want to put any rookies in.

7. TC777JLIN168

TC777JLIN168 Member

Yep, still follow Novak and also Shump for sure. I also follow Tyson because he is a beast of C on defense and one of my Cali homeboys like Lin and Harden.

8. DimeDropper

DimeDropper Member

Just watched the game replay- Asik is amazing. He knows exactly what he can and can't do. He changes the game. Dwight Howard is not needed here.

9. kinein

kinein Member

ooo! Congrats TKF on your mod retirement! I guess TKF in caps and tkf without caps threw me off from the recognition that would have been normal on the other site

10. kinein

kinein Member

Anyone else waiting impatiently for the next game?

11. FacePalmMaster

humble observations
    - Harden is a beast
    - Lin is getting better
    - Asiki needs a reliable backup
    - Delfino is clutch (at least in this game)
    - Rookies need some game time at some point, coz the starters can't possibly play 35+ minutes every night

12. mirus

mirus Member

No.I'm a lurker there :p
    Really glad to see you here.

BTW what happens to Clyde Style?
    And are you really one of the founders of real gm knicks board?Just read a thread like one month ago and somebody mentioned something like that.
    Cant help asking :D

For the keys for the game yeah you are more than welcome to post here XD

There are a couple of knicks fan here.Some from realgm & two notables from PSD.You probably would have recognised them.

I really like Morey moves recently,he bid his time and take advantage
    of luxury tax of other teams.
    I think the rotation very intriguing,so I hope it will work out for them in the end.

13. rockmanslim

rockmanslim Member

Just rewatched it too. I wouldn't call him amazing based on this game. He was solid, but he also had a couple of bad defensive lapses. We need him to be perfect on defense to offset his inept offense.

14. tkf

tkf Member

thank you, glad to be here.

15. tkf

tkf Member

No, I am not one of the founders, but probably one of the original members, I joined back in 2001, long time ago..

Clyde retired as a mod there as well. I guess like myself it as no longer fun, the knicks were a mess, and then all of the forum politics i guess was getting to him... I wish I had his email

I might try to go to the Hawks/ rockets game tonight If my friend comes through with tickets....

16. tkf

tkf Member

Not really following any players on the knicks, except shumpert when he gets back.I mean I am still a knick fan, but won't be following that team the same way until carmelo is gone, dolan is gone or they make a huge fundamental change to that organization and the way they do business.. until then, I will watch other games, and I surely will be watching most if not all of the Rockets games, I find this team easy to root for, fun to watch, and really am interested in watching how the lin/ harden backcourt grows...

this has to be a fun and exciting time for Houston fans, and I say, congrats to them, and let me share in the fun.... :grin: