1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pelicans 4/16/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Thanks for the hightlights. Rep'd.

Boy, that Daniel guy has a pure shot if I ever saw one. He is going to be wide open making along Harden and Howard. Keeper.

2. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

Thank you soo much for the highlights...wow his shot is so compact and smooth. He sort of reminds me of a jamal crawford without the long arms lol.

3. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

Trashpi needs to sit on the furthest end of the bench... Better yet maybe the Locker Room

4. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

Yeah, too bad Morey found him so late in the season. He won't have enough time before the playoffs to work on conditioning and chemistry with the team. This team could use a pick and pop mid-range big man, kinda like a poor man's Chris Bosh.

5. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

How come Bev got 4 turnovers in 22 minutes? Did he run the offense well? Dwight got mad at Bev?

Daniels with 22 points....nice!

1 person likes this.
  6. Razsan

Razsan Member

Bad passes...They were winning while he played so I guess yes .....He drove to the hoop instead of lobbing to Dwight.

7. dchoye

dchoye Member

First time seeing Daniels , all his 3 pointers that went in sounded like swishes , ball seems to touching all net no rim.

8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So what were they supposed to do. Run the risk of injury and play Harden, Howard, Parsons, Bev. etc. 35 minutes on a whim that the Rockets would face the Heat in the finals?

The Rockets have bigger fish to fry at the moment rather than worrying about home court in the finals. And that is to make sure Harden, Howard, and co. are at full strength to actually GET PAST PORTLAND.

9. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

how about 3P0?

for his 3 POint making ability and a play on his name (anthony Daniels played C3P0 in all the Star Wars Movies)

10. fuzzthetone

fuzzthetone Member

A superb catch and shooter! Seems like we got a lethal weapon in playoffs!

11. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

I read that they were arguing a lot...not good.

I was not able to watch yesterday due to unexpected visitors.

Thanks.

12. Razsan

Razsan Member

Not sure I noticed that much dissension but it was a strange game with a strange lineup. Howard may have over-reacted. Bev seemed a little out of his element as the "veteran" guard but scored well in his limited time.

13. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

I was surprised to see Howard's stat. Someone mentioned he looked disinterested.

Daniels has 5 assists...that guy wants to stay. :)

14. yummyhawtsauce

LOL i like that. even if the actor wasnt daniels, just the name itself is pretty slick lol

15. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

why not call him TD?

TD3-oh.

16. Razsan

Razsan Member

BTW - Daniels is a homey for us here in Richmond VA. From Roanoke and VCU. Have to be honest, never thought he'd be a NBA player. Streaky shooter in school who could give you 20 on any given night but had as many games in single digits as double in his senior year. Pretty cool to see him on the Rockets though and some of my VCU pals will actually talk Rockets ball with me now. :)