1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pelicans 3/25/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 24, 2015.

1. PeppermintCandy

Morey seems pretty high on Nick Johnson. I read somewhere Johnson worked out a lot with Howard before Howard returned. Could be that they developed some good chemistry along the way.

2. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Agreed. Very normal statement.

3. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

Skip....

The way i read Dwight comment was that he basically felt fresh out there regarding his knee.

4. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

Repped

5. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

Great to see that he's considering getting Nick some time. If he can pick it up and help contribute, and Jones can come back 100% and pick up where he left off, then I'll feel at ease with this team going into the playoffs.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Always give him trouble off and on?

That is troubling.

DD

7. rocketsmetalspd

Yea got the W. Nice night on the BBS without the Spurs lovers trolling creating havoc. Now it would nice to have the Spurs rest their starters come Wednesday against the Pelicans, I doubt mastermind Pop will do his resting of players in the last game.

8. rocketsmetalspd

Tomorrow's game Capela, Johnson, and McDaniels should see some PT.