1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pacers 1/23/2004

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 22, 2004.

1. dfoolz

dfoolz Member

I went to the game last night and I saw a promising thing! Before Yao fouled out he was running down the court and was being tailed by some pacer I cant remember who it was but he was obviously talking smack to yao. He said something that got Yao's attention and Yao turned around and got in his face and was almost yelling in his face! I think this might be a sign that yao is tired of putting up with other players messing with him. Yao worked hard last night trying to get position down low and there were chances to get him the ball but the pass wasnt made. I could not understand why CW was playing he is worse than moochie. The way he walks around just everything about him says he doesnt want to be there. At one point during the game he was walking back to the bench and almost tripped! The refs were horrible last night both ways! It was a fun game to be at because we won and all the pacer fans were talking the whole game! The defense was good last night but it broke down sometimes but ohh well!!I am glad we beat them!:D

2. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

With BrockStapper's work around here, I don't think we'll have many negative predictions from now on.;)

Good work!

--daoshi

3. trungvo

trungvo Member

Wow the game was awesome, although I hate these kind of games because they are not good for the nervous system. Yao is really turning into a beast, I hope he can keep it up. When he's playing well, we can hang with anybody. I gotta give Stevie some props despite the obligatory lapses in judgment in games that are close. I'm really proud of the whole team overall, we have a lot of heart.

4. BrockStapper

BrockStapper Contributing Member

I have noticed it's getting harder to find good material... :(

5. hooroo

hooroo Member

rox were dead lucky to win that one and were lucky that only o'neal showed up on the night. yao had an average game maybe two or three mess ups for it to be disappointing. overall good hussle and a good game from the rox and steve.

6. hkomives

hkomives Member

I didn't see the F-bombs when I was watching the game. I don't think his parents would allow such language. They probably had a talk with him if it did happened.

7. goodspace

goodspace Member

Yao dropped F-bombs in chinese whenever he compeleted a dunk in Asian Champs. It could be heard clearly thru wire.