1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nuggets 4/9/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Harden's beard

It almost looks like the lack of PT Dmo has had the past couple of games has made the game speed up for him.

2. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

Watched the game and man we have the worst perimeter D in the leauge,Bev needs to play 48 min in the playoffs because that can be easily exposed.

3. Yellow

Yellow Member

We could've won and be one game behind the Clippers...way to go Rockets, no defense playing slackers!! Positive: Troy Daniels. Let him back up Harden, Garcia will only back-up Parsons!

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Hmm... I thought our front court was more at fault for the defensive collapse today. Maybe you watched a different game?

5. Razsan

Razsan Member

Seriously....Not that the 30 dropped by Foye wasn't a problem. but Mozgov and Faried basically put up any shot they wanted. Omer had ZERO blocks for the game

6. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

I thought we've played horrible perimeter D most if not all season. Harden plays D when he wants. Lin is always trailing/getting outsmarted by his man. Bev is fine. Hamilton i thought was supposed to be a good wing defender......Garcia always gets these tacky fouls called on him.

7. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

Frustrating to watch Faried do what he wanted. Was like watching a high schooler play against a bunch of middle schoolers.

I did enjoy watching Canaan, Troy, and Covington do what they do, at the end.

8. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

Yeah agree

We should trade Parsons and sign Sefolosha,(can play the 3)
    With him and Bev we would have no Problem with perimeter D

9. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Have you even watched Thabo play? He might be the worst offensive wing in the league.

10. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Worse than Roberson? ;)

11. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

Has anyone ever gone skiing in the mountains in Colorado? You definitely get winded. On the second night of a back to back I had this marked as a loss when I was looking at the upcoming schedule.

I don't necessarily have a problem with McHale going with the guys that lead the charge. Reward the guys that got you back in the game and let them try to pull it out.

12. NotChandlerParsons

I think people took the fact that Ham is pretty athletic and just ran with it. He's never been a good defender.

13. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

Keep Daniels and send Isiah back to the Vipers

14. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

can you tweet this to the rockets? i would like to see daniels play some minutes and be part of the playoff roster.

15. guanwangzhe

guanwangzhe Member

16. Clarinetmonster

I've definitely experienced this to the extreme when we drove to the top of Pike's Peak -got winded just walking around. Somehow, Lin seemed to thrive a mile up - he looked more energized than in some recent games.

17. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

Idk abt sending Canaan back... But we need to get a better wing defender.. Daniels played ok D I thought but he's a bit undersized. We need... Someone like Marion..

18. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

i dont know....can troy handle the ball. im sure he just shoots it right when he crosses the half court line :grin:

19. fxbillie

fxbillie Member

....and this is without practice with the team?

No the practiced together in Viperland with their coach. Now we just need to find out who coached them there and bring him in to either help McHale or replace him. :grin::grin:

20. cindylang95

cindylang95 Member

yes, it is all about coaching, coaching, and coaching.